• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
i dont know, forgiveness for a joke that was bad in taste and taken way out of proportions

not fun when you're being thrown with "uh uh sorry im [insert word] so i cant talk to you" for 20 minutes
Uh

I'm sorry you have to go through that I guess.

D

Deleted member

Honestly Skrulls are incredibly ****ing hype even as a casual Marvel fan, Captain Marvel has so much going for it that the only real hate I've seen is "Waaah pesky women trying to erase men" or some ****. Can't wait for Kamala to get her own movie later down the line either
I just want to see the Fantastic Four out of the hell they got trapped in thanks to Fox.

The idea of a Kamala Khan movie is also great, tbh.

D

Deleted member

What kind of moves would Erdrick have? Would he just be another generic swordie?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Hey guys quick question what side are you on for spirit status?
View attachment 195853
Don’t deconfirm?
Deconfirm?
Or Neutral?

Here’s a picture to go with that:yeahboi:
I believe they deconfirm as they have a gameplay altering role. Not to mention the fact I don't think a Spirit will be DLC means I won't be disappointed when it turns out I'm right

D

Deleted member

Captain Marvel has so much going for it that the only real hate I've seen is "Waaah pesky women trying to erase men"
I remember this one tweet that was about boycotting Captain Marvel was whining about Rotten Tomatoes not allowing people to rate Captain Marvel until it came out because people were review bombing it a la Black Panther

So, you're upset that RT isn't allowing you to unfairly judge a movie before it comes out, you're saying.

Like all these dudes boycotting Captain Marvel sure are going to make the biggest entertainment company in the world just cry at those lost tickets while they roll in their piles of money

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Honestly Skrulls are incredibly ****ing hype even as a casual Marvel fan, Captain Marvel has so much going for it that the only real hate I've seen is "Waaah pesky women trying to erase men" or some ****. Can't wait for Kamala to get her own movie later down the line either
Feige said he wants to introduce Kamala in Captain Marvel 2

D

Deleted member

I remember this one tweet that was about boycotting Captain Marvel was whining about Rotten Tomatoes not allowing people to rate Captain Marvel until it came out because people were review bombing it a la Black Panther

So, you're upset that RT isn't allowing you to unfairly judge a movie before it comes out, you're saying.

Like all these dudes boycotting Captain Marvel sure are going to make the biggest entertainment company in the world just cry at those lost tickets while they roll in their piles of money
That thing makes me mad.
Captain Marvel is with the trailers alone better than any Fantastic Four movie by Fox.

If the movie is good, I will consider it the best Fantastic Four spin off to this day. And just for the Skrulls.

osby

Smash Obsessed
What kind of moves would Erdrick have? Would he just be another generic swordie?
Depends on what you count as "generic swordie", considering some people think Shulk or Robin are generic just because they don't use axes.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
"Waaah pesky women trying to erase men"
Dear Pesky Plumbers,
The Koopalings and I have taken over Marvel Studios. The Patriarchy is now a permanent guess at one of my seven upcoming superhero movies. I dare you to find him if you can.

D

Deleted member

Depends on what you count as "generic swordie", considering some people think Shulk or Robin are generic just because they don't use axes.
Shulk and Robin are anything but generic, imo.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Fighters like Kirby, Shulk, Mario, Bayo, and maybe Bowser could stomp Goku.
Yeah
Only ones of those that maybe has a chance is Kirby and it sure as hell wouldn't be a stomp lmfao

Maybe Bayo has a chance since apparently she did some crazy **** but I'm not knowledgable enough to comment on that.
Maybe Pit aswell since he’s an angel who kills gods just cause...and Whis is an angel...plus he and Goku are equally smart
Duck Hunt would just wreck Goku with no effort tho.
Yes
Definitely
Absolutely
Don't you get a letter talking about Bayo in Smash if you tap an amiibo or some ****, I forgot
Yeah she does...a woman deserves such nice letters
Rodin would send letters when you tapped an amiibo, hinting that the costumes were gifts from tje characters themselves. Rodin's appearance in Ultimate was also teased in Bayonetta 2.
Then Bayonetta became one of the few series to have Smash canon to them
So I was listening to Ultimate’s Bomb Rush Blush and my mind started to form ideas for Callie & Marie as a dual fighter. And I also started thinking of Kat & Ana and Plusle & Minun, I was wondering what other potential characters could get the :ulticeclimbers: treatment if they became fighters.
Goomba and Koopa Troopa
God I'm actually so hype, I got my tickets for the 9th and I can't wait
I’m more excited for her fight against Thanos

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138

I've actually heard real-life intelligent people say: "I'm not going to Captain Marvel because I Hare Brie Larson. She's too SJW!"

D

Deleted member

Here’s a empty spirit template I found
3FAB06D0-5749-45B7-A4B3-20239C343F47.jpeg

Now deconfirm lots of characters with this lol

D

Deleted member

He has a lot of spells being a hero class and all, and he can use weapons other than swords like axes.
Very interesting!

Yes, as it turns out, Sakurai is so creatively bankrupt, he'd just be another Marthling.
Because when I think "creatively bankrupt", I think King K Rool's movement.

While I don't plan to see Captain Marvel, and I think people are somewhat justified in being mad at Marvel, review bombing is a douche move. It doesn't really matter anyways because the movie is still likely to be successful.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
In the comics Female Thanos was made by Thanos in order to make Death jealous and get with him. So he did literally create his waifu. Truly ahead of his time.
I do like the Thanos-Death-Deadpool dynamic quite a bit, not that I've read too much of it but conceptually I dig it.

New forum game: Come up with wholesome meanings for "SJW".

Sobble Just Wins

osby

Smash Obsessed
That thing makes me mad.
Captain Marvel is with the trailers alone better than any Fantastic Four movie by Fox.

If the movie is good, I will consider it the best Fantastic Four spin off to this day. And just for the Skrulls.
Skulls aren't unique to Fantastic Four, though. This is like saying Runaways is an X-Men spin-off because of one mutant.

D

Deleted member

Oh **** he said that? I honestly want whoever the **** the actress will be to cameo in Endgame. Sure, we wouldn't KNOW until after the fact but it would be a good reason to have Kamala fangirl over Denvers
Kamala would be a perfect character to introduce after Endgame.

D

Deleted member

I've actually heard real-life intelligent people say: "I'm not going to Captain Marvel because I Hare Brie Larson. She's too SJW!"
I don't really stand those persons.

The movie uses Fantastic Four stuff in a way that puts Fox on shame after doing trash for more than a decade and people hate it because it has a woman.

Inmature way of thinking, if you ask me.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Ironheart would be hype as hell, not even gonna lie. I've been missing the Iron Man movies for a long time.

AND JUST LOOM AT THAT DESIGN MMM!

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
I do like the Thanos-Death-Deadpool dynamic quite a bit, not that I've read too much of it but conceptually I dig it.

New forum game: Come up with wholesome meanings for "SJW".

Sobble Just Wins
SJW: Sandshrew Jumping and Wiggling

D

Deleted member

Skulls aren't unique to Fantastic Four, though. This is like saying Runaways is an X-Men spin-off because of one mutant.
You have a point there.
Although the Skrulls have been associated and related a lot with the Fantastic Four, so I don't know.

It would be hype to see Skrulls like the ones from Captain Marvel's concept art appearing in the movie doh.

D

Deleted member

In this age we live in a world where anybody even remotely liberal is a WAAA SJW, and anyone who is even close to conservative is WAAA NAZI WHITE PATRIARCHY REEEEE. People need to grow up.

Shulk and Robin are anything but generic, imo.
Robin literally barely uses his sword.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
I don't really stand those persons.

The movie uses Fantastic Four stuff in a way that puts Fox on shame after doing trash for more than a decade and people hate it because it has a woman.

Inmature way of thinking, if you ask me.
No it's not
"Wah wah women!"
It's
"Brie Larson said (insert quote Ripped out of context to make it seem like she hates Marvel fans) so the movie sucks!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom