• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

It is true that I enjoy playing as Corrin from time to time.

Not main-material for me, but still a neat moveset to try out.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Oof
Got some info from my insider on the new Animal Crossing game. Not going to reveal it all now because Daddy Vergeben doesnt do that, so I must be cool and mysterious like him. For now, here is the title and logo of the game. Oh, and the release gap. View attachment 195859
Fake. Never got that “Yoshi Commits Tax Fraud” game, so wh6 would we get this?
don't drop the soap
I’ll make you all drop the soap...turn that sum ***** sideways, and stick it up Candy *** y’all have
I'm just sick of Fox messing with the First Family.

I don't want stuff like the Cloud Galactus, the car crashing test-doll Doctor Doom, the Naked Thing or the adopted Susan Storm anymore in the movies.

And I get annoyed when I see a movie like Captain Marvel using the properties right at last getting bashed over inmature stuff.
Don’t worry Fox can’t hurt them anymore

On the bright side...the MCU showed that it’s acceptable to punch random grannies if they look suspicious
Yeah, but specials are a really big deal, and unlike other Fire Emblem sword characters whose specials involve swords, his/her specials involve magic and projectiles.
Corrin

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Yeah, but specials are a really big deal, and unlike other Fire Emblem sword characters whose specials involve swords, his/her specials involve magic and projectiles.
And those specials are still squarely outnumbered by non-special attacks.

My point was that saying Robin "barely uses his sword" is objectively wrong.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
cant wait for erdrick to use his "lil ***** sword" on these thotty zelda mains

D

Deleted member

Do we have a character in Ultimate who uses a Club as part of the moveset?

D

Deleted member

Am I bad artist? Yes.

Did I draw Springtrap anyways? Yes.

I made him look super edgy on accident. lol

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
why is the ******* Sword called the ******* sword anyway? Whats the legit history behind the name?
Gave me a good opportunity to research it a bit myself, thanks.

That term, unfortunately censored here, has the original definition of "something irregular or of questionable origin"- the ******* sword was given its name because the design of the sword made it difficult to categorize between one-handed and two-handed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom