• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

It counts as a club.
>A club (also known as a cudgel, baton, truncheon, cosh, or nightstick) is among the simplest of all weapons: a short staff or stick, usually made of wood, wielded as a weapon since prehistoric times.

You're not wrong

D

Deleted member

About Erdrick's moveset he could totally be one of the most unique Swordfighters in the game as I tried to make a moveset for him and it was fairly unique.

Of course I didn't finish it cause it took too much effort and there was no point in finishing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

broke: all sword wielders would just be marth clones
woke: geno is just another mega man
bespoke: banjo is just a duck hunt echo

D

Deleted member

wendys or mcdonalds
Tough decision because the Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich is what every fast food sandwich wishes it could be, but there's also no other culinary experience that can even come close to matching fresh McDonalds fries.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
>A club (also known as a cudgel, baton, truncheon, cosh, or nightstick) is among the simplest of all weapons: a short staff or stick, usually made of wood, wielded as a weapon since prehistoric times.

You're not wrong
Oh so I'm wrong but he's right? :crying:

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Golden Corral > KFC > Subway > Arby's = Burger King > Wendy's = McDonald's
this is beyond wrong. I don't even know where to start. you've shown a complete lack of culinary literacy with this post. it sucks a lot. the fact that even consider Arby's a food establishment when we all know they make their food from anything that resembles meat at abandoned FEMA camps.
Golden corral serves unseasoned chicken alongside other flavorless attempts at cuisine, and I refuse to let anyone tell me that Salisbury counts as a ****ing steak.

D

Deleted member

broke: all swordies would just be marth clones
woke: geno is just another mega man
bespoke: banjo is just a duck hunt echo
Everyone is a Marth clone, everyone is here? More like Everyone is Marth.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
(I know it says stick but in that context are you really gonna hit a ball with what :ultvillager: has?)
Are you trying to tell me that his weaponised wooden rod is not a weaponised wooden rod

He can smack whole humans/beasts away with it, he can smack a baseball away with it, etc

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

By the way I'm kinda surprised the drama of Melee not being at EVO seemed to die down so quickly. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong places but I'm pleasantly surprised that Leffen and Armada are the only ones I saw making major stinks about it
I wish I owned Melee, tbh.
Seems to be a rare game in Gran Canaria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom