• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

In this age we live in a world where anybody even remotely liberal is a WAAA SJW, and anyone who is even close to conservative is WAAA NAZI WHITE PATRIARCHY REEEEE. People need to grow up.

Robin literally barely uses his sword.
Exactly.
And not many characters in Smash use magic as much as they.

No it's not
"Wah wah women!"
It's
"Brie Larson said (insert quote Ripped out of context to make it seem like she hates Marvel fans) so the movie sucks!"
Even worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

For the "No KO in the Final Round of the World of Light in Hard Difficulty for the Duck Hunt Adventure Challenge", my best bet is going one of the Belmonts, using Soma Cruz as a primary and support being
Celebi.

I was doing really well, until the stinking Galeem Darkhon part, where Galeem sends a yellow ball that kills me, while Darkhon does that persona red cross thing.
You know what Sans stands for? SANS. Smiles and No Sorrow. He’s Smiles and No Sorrow Man. The whole thing’s a metaphor. All he can do is grin. He’s pursued by hopelessness that is probably just in his own head. And even if he does manage to escape by slipping out one side of his own mind, what happens? He comes right back in the other side. People think it’s a happy game. It’s not a happy game. It’s a nightmare world. And the worst thing is? It’s real and we live in it.

True fact.
This post deserves more likes.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Got some info from my insider on the new Animal Crossing game. Not going to reveal it all now because Daddy Vergeben doesnt do that, so I must be cool and mysterious like him. For now, here is the title and logo of the game. Oh, and the release gap.
257BAE1A-8048-45C9-B582-8E4D951567A3.jpeg

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Ironheart would be hype as hell, not even gonna lie. I've been missing the Iron Man movies for a long time.

AND JUST LOOM AT THAT DESIGN MMM!
It's hard to look at a broken image, really. :p

Still, it's cool to use other designs. It's part of why I enjoy the Michael Bay Transformers movies. They have such pretty kickass designs.

D

Deleted member

I'm just sick of Fox messing with the First Family.

I don't want stuff like the Cloud Galactus, the car crashing test-doll Doctor Doom, the Naked Thing or the adopted Susan Storm anymore in the movies.

And I get annoyed when I see a movie like Captain Marvel using the properties right at last getting bashed over inmature stuff.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
>ike already has axe-like moves so we dont need an axe user

:ulticeclimbers: well **** guess we :ultduckhunt: dont need banjo :ultrosalina:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Got some info from my insider on the new Animal Crossing game. Not going to reveal it all now because Daddy Vergeben doesnt do that, so I must be cool and mysterious like him. For now, here is the title and logo of the game. Oh, and the release gap. View attachment 195859
This never stops being funny.

don't drop the soap
You didn't have to go there, but you still did.

osby

Smash Obsessed

While I agree, people do want Banjo-Kazooie as characters, not just to fill a spesific playstyle.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think this might be a different case because Icies and Duck Hunt have pretty loose similarities to Banjo, while most of Ike's moves straight up belong to an axe user.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Robin literally barely uses his sword.
- Literally all of his aerials
- Literally all of his tilts
- Literally all of his smashes
- Dash attack, get-up attack, and ledge attack

Robin's only moves to not use either the Levin or Bronze Sword are his specials/Final Smash, his jab, and throws. His throws technically don't even use his tomes. Robin's far from a non-unique character, but to say he "barely uses his sword" is absolutely wrong, as sword attacks make up the vast majority of his moveset. Outside of his specials, his tomes are only used in his jab.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I think this might be a different case because Icies and Duck Hunt have pretty loose similarities to Banjo, while most of Ike's moves straight up belong to an axe user.
Compare big sword with axe
Compare partners with partners

Just a penguin

Smash Master
- Literally all of his aerials
- Literally all of his tilts
- Literally all of his smashes
- Dash attack, get-up attack, and ledge attack

Robin's only moves to not use either the Levin or Bronze Sword are his specials/Final Smash, his jab, and throws. His throws technically don't even use his tomes. Robin's far from a non-unique character, but to say he "barely uses his sword" is absolutely wrong, as sword attacks make up the vast majority of his moveset. Outside of his specials, his tomes are only used in his jab.
Yeah, but specials are a really big deal, and unlike other Fire Emblem sword characters whose specials involve swords, his/her specials involve magic and projectiles.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Is that a sword I see?
Multiple swords?

No thank you sir, I am more refined than this.

i want hector cause hector is ****ing badass
Honestly it's disingenuous to even compare Hector to Ike as if the former were a generic axe user. Armads is a hulking cursed thunder axe. To say Hector would be at all similar to Ike is underselling Hector's potential immensely.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Yeah, but specials are a really big deal, and unlike other Fire Emblem sword characters whose specials involve swords, his/her specials involve magic and projectiles.
listen i hate fates as much as any other guy but dont forget corrin existed at one point

D

Deleted member

Ok the point I was making with that meme wasn't that axe users would be bad or whatever but wanting an axe user for the sole reason of "unique" but thowing out the very idea of anyone who uses a sword, no matter how unique they are, is disingenuous. Just wanted to clarify that.

D

Deleted member

Erdrick could be the first character with a club (the weapon, not the place) in Smash, I think.

Not a big deal, but I really wanted to share that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom