• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I wonder how the main legendaries for Sword and Shield will look like.
I've always liked the theory based on the Welsh tale, Gelert. According to legend, Llywelyn the Great killed his sweet little pupper, Gelert, after finding him covered in blood which he presumed belonged to his baby son. Only later does he discover that his son is still alive, and that the blood actually belonged to a wolf which Gelert killed in defence of his son. The theory says that Sword's legendary would be based on the wolf that was killed trying to eat the baby, and that Shield's legendary would be based on Gelert, who defended the baby from the other wolf.

It doesn't hold much ground, but that doesn't stop me from believing it!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I've always liked the theory based on the Welsh tale, Gelert. According to legend, Llywelyn the Great killed his sweet little pupper, Gelert, after finding him covered in blood which he presumed belonged to his baby son. Only later does he discover that his son is still alive, and that the blood actually belonged to a wolf which Gelert killed in defence of his son. The theory says that Sword's legendary would be the wolf that was killed trying to eat the baby, and that Shield's legendary would be Gelert, who defended the baby from the other wolf.

It doesn't hold much ground, but that doesn't stop me from believing it!
You know, I like that theory a lot.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I have a question for you all;
What are the most forgettable Pokemon and why is the answer the elemental monkeys from Gen V?
I must say, Basculin is still so easily forgettable, even with two different looks available. And Stantler?

D

Deleted member

It's Chimecho. The Monkeys, Lumineon, and Maractus all at least are memorable due to always being on the "most forgettable" lists.
At least Chimecho was part of the Team Rocket for a time in the anime.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Chimecho has a 2% appearance rate in RSE Mt. Pyre

D

Deleted member

Just got a Wii complete with Controller and Nunchuck for 5$ the things money hungry 5 year olds will do.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Sometimes I forget freaking Darmanitan can change form; that **** is so situational as it overhauls its stats completely.

Hey... no disrespectin' my boy/girl Maractus.

Who are you and what have you done to the real Mythra?
Uh... I needed another Netflix Trial

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
The thing about Popularity Contests is that someone has to get last place.
Even then, I didn't think the monkeys were that unpopular. That really opened my eyes, I guess.

Last edited:

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
The thing about Popularity Contests is that someone has to get last place.
I was shocked about Simisear getting last. Someone like Basculin deserves that. Also shocked that Pawniard came close to last.

(I actually like Simisage's design compared to the other two monkeys.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom