• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I’m still curious what reasonable criteria would be necessary to evolve Eevee into the remaining types.
I feel that should just introduce more stones, time based evos are fine, but Location based ones are a bit annoying. I forget how you get Sylveon, since I just evolved one and called it a day.

I don't care if it doesn't make sense, but the Ice stone and Leaf stone should just let you get Glacieon and Leafeon. Hell, there's not many pokemon that take advantage of Fire/Water/Thunderstones anyway.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I feel that should just introduce more stones, time based evos are fine, but Location based ones are a bit annoying. I forget how you get Sylveon, since I just evolved one and called it a day.
I believe Sylveon evolves the same way as Espeon and Umbreon but with love.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
I’m still curious what reasonable criteria would be necessary to evolve Eevee into the remaining types.

Like would Eevee have to faint a certain number of times to evolve into Ghost type?
Steel = Level up with Metal Coat
Dragon = Level up with Dragon Scale
Ghost = Level up with Reaper Cloth (or use a Dusk Stone)

D

Deleted member

I tried the KH3 secret boss today.

Everyone keeps saying he's easy, but he's kicking my butt. It took me a good number of deaths to get solid strats for his first two forms, and I have yet to find a consistent opening to attack him on his final form.

Guess I'm bad, lol. Critical is gonna destroy me when it gets released.

RWyvern

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RWyvern
With pokemon being the popular subject rn, I started a challenge to draw up ‘realistic’ versions of my fave pokemon, one per week, till either sword and shield get released or I run out of favourites.

Here’s the first!
5C95E76E-9DF1-40D7-AEBE-F29C737C6103.jpeg

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
With pokemon being the popular subject rn, I started a challenge to draw up ‘realistic’ versions of my fave pokemon, one per week, till either sword and shield get released or I run out of favourites.

Here’s the first!
That’s really sick! The only thing that would make it better is a bit of shading and blending the colors a bit. Nice job!

RWyvern

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RWyvern
That’s really sick! The only thing that would make it better is a bit of shading and blending the colors a bit. Nice job!
Thanks!! No intention on cleaning up colouration nor shading b/c i’ve gotta leave some time for my main projects, but I spent more time than I needed to on the fire lmao

D

Deleted member

All those Ghost type names for Eevee, but none of them are as good as this one.

Obliveon.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
All those Ghost type names for Eevee, but none of them are as good as this one.

Obliveon.
Due to Kingdom Hearts screwing with my word association, I now associate that word with darkness, completely forgetting that Umbreon already exists.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Time for another round of "Hinata's curious and wants everyone to satisfy her curiosity". Me and some of my friends started talkin' about Pokemon types on one of my Discord servers, and now I wanna know: what's your favorite Pokemon type?

I love Ice-types.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom