• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
I see. And while you're here, how does Ridley play? I only gained a lot more interest in him than I already had.
Ridley... is an interesting case. He's got insane kill power, a command grab, great ground speed, and decent air mobility.

However, he's only weights as much as :ultike:/:ultwario:. Which for Ridley, being the largest character in the game, is not good.

His recovery is also very exploitable, but you've got multiple jumps and Side B doesn't put you in a fall state, so you can mix it up slightly.

You need to know the directions Up B go in, you will SD a lot if you don't know it's limitations.

Neutral B should only be thrown out if you know it's gonna it or if you're not close to anything that can do damage to you, you'll take a lot of damage if you're hit during the charge animation.

If you want some one who's fast, can kill relatively early, and has good weight, Ridley's not too bad of an option.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Iridium

Smash Hero
D

Deleted member

Good news everyone.
I have finally completed my Final Fantasy collection on Switch.

And got me Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster. Body is ready.

1233100122941.jpg

D

Deleted member

I wonder how the main legendaries for Sword and Shield will look like.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I wonder how the main legendaries for Sword and Shield will look like.
I still have my hopes. Maybe something based on this fellow?

At least for swords. Not sure if Game Freak is into the Arthurian legend, but let's go with this.

D

Deleted member

Y'know, I find it genuinely interesting how some set-groups of people think that with the recent "rumors" of Persona 5 coming to Switch shouldn't be a surprise or that it's expected.

If that was the case, damn, Final Fantasy VII Remake was so good on the Wii U. :dazwa:

D

Deleted member

I have a question for you all;
What are the most forgettable Pokemon and why is the answer the elemental monkeys from Gen V?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom