• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I think i'm gonna take a break from here.

Half a year ago I learned of something terrible. And as much as i've tried to ignore it (Because there's really nothing I can do about it) i'm finding it harder and harder to not think about it. It's like a dark cloud, always looming over me and stopping me from being truly happy.

I can't be Noipoi right now. I can't be this happy go-lucky guy, always trying to help and be everyone's friend. Because i'm not happy. I think I just need some time to myself. Maybe that time will last a month, maybe i'll be back tomorrow. We'll see. I'm not leaving forever, so don't worry about that.

I'm sorry for not being the cheery guy you want me to be, and i'm sorry for disappointing you.
Wait... what?
If you're not gonna be here, who's gonna be the thread mascot?

Well, anyways...
Hope to see ya, again soon

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Half a year ago I learned of something terrible. And as much as i've tried to ignore it (Because there's really nothing I can do about it) i'm finding it harder and harder to not think about it. It's like a dark cloud, always looming over me and stopping me from being truly happy.

I can't be Noipoi right now. I can't be this happy go-lucky guy, always trying to help and be everyone's friend. Because i'm not happy. I think I just need some time to myself. Maybe that time will last a month, maybe i'll be back tomorrow. We'll see. I'm not leaving forever, so don't worry about that.

I'm sorry for not being the cheery guy you want me to be, and i'm sorry for disappointing you.
Ya don’t need to be a super cheery guy and fake it. I don’t really know what to say, but good luck.

D

Deleted member

Farewell, I hope your time to yourself goes well!

I hope you feel better too!

Edit: I am not disappointed too.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Trust me here Noi, you don’t gotta be cheery for us to like you. Nobody’s dissapointed, take as much time as you need.

D

Deleted member

Ok, I found something to talk about!

Pokémon Ranger. I love that series and want a new game for Switch.

My favourite is Shadows Of Almia.

Indeed it is.
I wish that the online was still going on doh.
Broooooooo all I want is a new Ranger game, Almia was lit

D

Deleted member

Take your time.
I also had to leave for a while because February was an awful month for my family and I.

Sometimes, one needs to take a break from many things to clear they mind from dark stuff... As long as it may take.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130

If you feel like a break would be best for you then go for it

But don't ever feel pressurised into being the guy others want you to be: you be you

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

You’ll never disappoint us Noipoi. Take you time and collect your thoughts to come back better than ever

D

Deleted member

I hope things get better for you, man. Take as much time as you need.

Also, as Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! said, there's no need to act a certain way around us. It's unreasonable to ask anyone to be happy and goofy all the time. Absolutely no need to apologize. :)

D

Deleted member

You can take a break if you want. Sometimes it's best for your mental health.

But you don't need to fake being cheery just for us. If you feel down, you can always bring it to us. You don't always need to be the happy-go-lucky springy boy. It's ok to feel down.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

Hey. It's OK buddy. We all appreciate the positivity that you bring to this thread, but no one can be positive all the time.

It's OK if you're not in the best of moods right now, but we all accept you for who you are, not just as this positive happy-go-lucky guy.

But if you feel like you need to take a break, I'll respect your decision.

Hope everything goes well for you Noi!

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Best wishes and prayers to you Noipoi. Take your time and come back when you're ready. You know we all love you happy and cheery or not.

D

Deleted member

I understand Noipoi Noipoi pretty well.

I left this place during these past days for similar stuff.

Everyone needs to dissconnect from the world from time to time.

I had to deal with a death, with a track of bad luck that felt at times as if the world found me as a joke, problems with my family, dark stuff coming through my mind everyday, lots and lots of dissapointment, many people on my family sad most of the time... Basically stuff that got into my brain in a terrible way.

And when you feel so unable to fight against them... You need to take a break from many things to reset yourself until you can finally return.

D

Deleted member

Take care my friend. hope you come back soon:)

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
i don't type up good-luck-and-farewells all that well so i'll just pour out one last topical meme for our boy Noipoi Noipoi instead

1551571652810.png

all the best, buddy

D

Deleted member

Seeing everyone but me getting likes from supporting Noipoi feels weird...

More so after seeing how some people reacted when I left during February...

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Don't worry. I'll still be here when you get back :yoshi:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

I don't know you well, but I hope your break goes well. Wishing you the best during this time.

D

Deleted member

Can people quit doing this? This whole "woe is me I just don't add anything here I guess I'll just leave guys I know you all dislike me"

You're fishing for people to say that they don't want you to leave and it gets annoying. If you really don't like how you're acting, fix it. Stop being dramatic.
This goes for everyone who makes these kinds of posts.
This post... Felt bad for me.

I left for similar reasons to the ones that Noipoi has... And this is how people found it out.

I am sorry for bringing this... But this post kind of hurted me.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Can people quit doing this? This whole "woe is me I just don't add anything here I guess I'll just leave guys I know you all dislike me"

You're fishing for people to say that they don't want you to leave and it gets annoying. If you really don't like how you're acting, fix it. Stop being dramatic.
This goes for everyone who makes these kinds of posts.
This post... Felt bad for me.

I left for similar reasons to the ones that Noipoi has... And this is how people found it out.

I am sorry for bringing this... But this post kind of hurted me.
Can you clarify that?
I don’t know what I missed out on, so Imma need some clarification aswell

D

Deleted member

Can you clarify that?
Basically, I left this place because February was full of stuff that hurted my brain.

I don't want to go into detail, but I can say that my brain got messed from all the stuff that happened... And I had to take a break from Smashboards because of all.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Basically, I left this place because February was full of stuff that hurted my brain.

I don't want to go into detail, but I can say that my brain got messed from all the stuff that happened... And I had to take a break from Smashboards because of all.
Sorry about that m'lad.

Seems people who just have a lot of likes and followers and other stuff seem to get more attention.

D

Deleted member

I don’t know what I missed out on, so Imma need some clarification aswell
Imagine having a track of bad luck one after another, each time getting more into your brain and many people in your family.

I took the decission to leave... And Cia made that post treating it as a call of attention.

The post they made got 10 likes... Meaning that people supported Cia's idea.

I found it as if many users here took me as some kind of scum.

Lollipopped

Smash Lord

Like others have said, we like you for who you are. It doesn't matter if you're cheery all the time or not. Take as much time as you need away, and most importantly, please take care of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom