• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

>*Nothing to talk about Crash*
>*Nothing to talk about Metroid that isn't Dread for Switch*
>*Nothing new to talk about Godzilla*
>*The thread will go for my head if I bring up the Fantastic Four in any form*
>*I don't own Mario Tennis Aces yet, so I can't talk about Pauline*
>*Nothing to say about Donkey Kong*
>*Nobody here cares about Mortal Kombat*

I officially ran out of themes to talk about.

D

Deleted member

I just realized I never finished Metroid Prime Hunters.

I should fix that. It's a good game.

D

Deleted member

>*Nothing to talk about Crash*
>*Nothing to talk about Metroid that isn't Dread for Switch*
>*Nothing new to talk about Godzilla*
>*The thread will go for my head if I bring up the Fantastic Four in any form*
>*I don't own Mario Tennis Aces yet, so I can't talk about Pauline*
>*Nothing to say about Donkey Kong*
>*Nobody here cares about Mortal Kombat*

I officially ran out of themes to talk about.
lol just talk about ***** like the rest of us easy

D

Deleted member

So Japan hit a new low beggi g for Pokemon sword and shield to be ported to PS4
Good! A new topic I can talk about!

I personally find it weird from their part, although I'm not sure if Game Freak is allowed to use Pokémon outside of Nintendo consoles.

Pokémon is a Nintendo-exclusive series until Game Freak changes the way things go.

D

Deleted member

Ok, I found something to talk about!

Pokémon Ranger. I love that series and want a new game for Switch.

My favourite is Shadows Of Almia.

I just realized I never finished Metroid Prime Hunters.

I should fix that. It's a good game.
Indeed it is.
I wish that the online was still going on doh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I think i'm gonna take a break from here.

Half a year ago I learned of something terrible. And as much as i've tried to ignore it (Because there's really nothing I can do about it) i'm finding it harder and harder to not think about it. It's like a dark cloud, always looming over me and stopping me from being truly happy.

I can't be Noipoi right now. I can't be this happy go-lucky guy, always trying to help and be everyone's friend. Because i'm not happy. I think I just need some time to myself. Maybe that time will last a month, maybe i'll be back tomorrow. We'll see. I'm not leaving forever, so don't worry about that.

I'm sorry for not being the cheery guy you want me to be, and i'm sorry for disappointing you.

D

Deleted member

So Japan hit a new low begging for Pokemon sword and shield to be ported to PS4
Just googled that.

Do...do people not know it's exclusive to Nintendo consoles because Nintendo owns part of it? I also saw someone asking for Smash on PS4...

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I think i'm gonna take a break from here.

Half a year ago I learned of something terrible. And as much as i've tried to ignore it (Because there's really nothing I can do about it) i'm finding it harder and harder to not think about it. It's like a dark cloud, always looming over me and stopping me from being truly happy.

I can't be Noipoi right now. I can't be this happy go-lucky guy, always trying to help and be everyone's friend. Because i'm not happy. I think I just need some time to myself. Maybe that time will last a month, maybe i'll be back tomorrow. We'll see. I'm not leaving forever, so don't worry about that.

I'm sorry for not being the cheery guy you want me to be, and i'm sorry for disappointing you.
Ya don't need to be a cheery guy for me to like you. I like ya just the way ya are. Sounds corny, but it's true. Either way, feel free to take a break. Hope things get better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom