• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
**** me man my boss sees every ****ing employee as just a number. I swear he's insane because he's making a new policy to send you an email demanding you make an appointment with a work-assigned doctor if you've been sick too long and in that new policy it's a single day. One of my colleagues literally could not ****ing move and he yelled at her over the phone to which she yelled back citing her doctor and namedropping him and how she couldn't even take care of her child
Oh that is the case for many bosses, directors, executives, or CEOs. They claim they know when an employee will work out at their company early on, but the trick is you can tell if they are for the employees' well-being at the same time.

D

Deleted member

>I am getting dizzy with all the stuff about names, numbers and jobs.
spaidi_0.jpg

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
True but I do need money. At least my mother got a 500 euro return from our electricity provider
Yeah that's rough.
I've got the "luxury" of student loan.

Would it be too personal to ask what line of work you're in? As in how hard is it to find a new job?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Yeah that's rough.
I've got the "luxury" of student loan.

Would it be too personal to ask what line of work you're in? As in how hard is it to find a new job?
Considering how appealing it is for assholes to have to end up paying less for my salary and the amount they get paid back depends on how they feel I perform (which is bull**** I work just as well, if not better than my colleagues, none of which are handicapped like me), I doubt it'll be for long

D

Deleted member

The Pokemon Anime predicted Infinity War a decade ago.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom