• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Bro you didnt do anything wrong lol
I annoyed people too much with stupid debates about Kid Icarus and Marvel games that I completely regret having started.

Because trust me, my mind has changed... And I don't want to be remembered as a prick just for stuff like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Saw some people talking about Tetris. If you have time, this is a really interesting hour-long documentary about basically the entire often-messy history of Tetris. It's a great watch honestly.

D

Deleted member

I am going to set up an arena.
Battlefield, no items, three stocks.
I like the pronunciation.

My deepest shame is that I am Canadian and never been to the proud, hard working state of Wyoming.
That makes sense.

D

Deleted member

Just got done recording a, pardon my language, a buttload of lines.

D

Deleted member

An anime Minecraft server is a thing.

I am not kidding.

wla.fun

Edit: I am not saying that is a bad thing, it is pretty cool. I have not gone on it yet.

D

Deleted member

Why am I named "JDCabrera" and not "JDContrera"?

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Why do we have names at all. We should be known by numbers. Those never lie.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
joker's pretty cool, but personally i'm waiting for them to add rivers in the desert as a playable fighter

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Why do we have names at all. We should be known by numbers. Those never lie.
**** me man my boss sees every ****ing employee as just a number. I swear he's insane because he's making a new policy to send you an email demanding you make an appointment with a work-assigned doctor if you've been sick too long and in that new policy it's a single day. One of my colleagues literally could not ****ing move and he yelled at her over the phone to which she yelled back citing her doctor and namedropping him and how she couldn't even take care of her child

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
**** me man my boss sees every ****ing employee as just a number. I swear he's insane because he's making a new policy to send you an email demanding you make an appointment with a work-assigned doctor if you've been sick too long and in that new policy it's a single day. One of my colleagues literally could not ****ing move and he yelled at her over the phone to which she yelled back citing her doctor and namedropping him and how she couldn't even take care of her child
Seems like a positive thing you're leaving that job then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom