• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Mortal Kombat did "Everyone Is Here!" before Smash Ultimate with Armaggedon.

D

Deleted member

If Sakurai gets some holidays, he should come to Gran Canaria.

We have beaches, cool people, fantastic stores, a great weather, clean air and a lot of good restaurants or landscapes.

D

Deleted member

*kicks down the door*
*takes a **** on the floor*
*does the dinosaur*
Hey gamers who wants to talk about how godDAMN GOOD Hyper Light Drifter is because that game is really, really, really, really, really good

D

Deleted member

All I need to do is fight Darkhon and Galeem again, even though I already beat them.
( You know in that area after you first fight Darkhon and Darkon and Galeem are just chilling? )
UGGH THEY ARE SO HARD. Keep in mind I am doing it in Hard mode and I plan to keep that in Hard mode.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

We Nice Guys™ are the real victims here.
As someone who just came back from an awful and hellish month for my family and I... I may relate too much with this post.

And I really mean too much, because boy if my brain got messed during the whole thing.

D

Deleted member

I WANT to play that but I need to clear up my backlog of uhhhhh
MGSV
MG1
MG2
DMC1
DMC2
Batman Arkham Asylum
HLD is only like 10 hours long, I would recommend playing it before you start the more lengthy games on your list tbh

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I WANT to play that but I need to clear up my backlog of uhhhhh
MGSV
MG1
MG2
DMC1
DMC2
Batman Arkham Asylum
I now own both MGS4 and 5 because of Games with Gold and PS+, and bought the MGS collection on X360 used some time ago. I've yet to play any of them.

Like, I should really get around to that too.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

This is the most extreme work schedule I've ever seen.
:| And some days ago, I saw an article that said that some places are paying their workers to sleep more. Seeing the extremes on both sides (depending on the country) leaves me perplexed.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
The second most oppressed group in human history.

First being gamers, obviously.
Obviously.

All my personally selected news on Facebook tells me so.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I now own both MGS4 and 5 because of Games with Gold and PS+, and bought the MGS collection on X360 used some time ago. I've yet to play any of them.

Like, I should really get around to that too.
i remember when i was stupid hyped for MGSV, them were some good times

anyway then i played it

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
HLD is only like 10 hours long, I would recommend playing it before you start the more lengthy games on your list tbh
I still need to clear a few games off here, and as I want to play MGS chronologically it'll take me a while. I don't have Solid 1 yet so I'm good for a while. Issue is that there are SO many games I want yet Switch versions are more expensive for some ****ing reason and I'm losing my job in April

D

Deleted member

Everyone is complaining about WoL and Nairo did it in Hard mode without using a single spirit.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Everyone is complaining about WoL and Nairo did it in Hard mode without using a single spirit.
:) Good for him then.

If I had Smash (No longer going to save for it and a Switch), xD I would not even bother with WoL. Unless there was something that forced me to play it. The Transparent PNGs are nice, but not worth getting them in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom