• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
If I had a euro for every time someone thought I was a guy, 2 for if my username has 'Gwen' in there, I'd be able to buy implants
I think it should count for three when you have 'Gwen' in the name.

Let me know when the GoFundMe starts.

D

Deleted member

I don’t actually exist as a person. I’m an entirely internet-based being who exists solely digitally. There’s nobody behind the screen.

D

Deleted member

Grammatically speaking, absolutely not. And I had that drilled into my head in high school.

But people who want to be gender nonbinary prefer "they" so that they don't have to associate with either gender. So the language is evolving. I don't... get it, but it's not mine to get. I just try to remember to change the way I talk when around my nonbinary friends or it becomes a whole thing.
Yeah, browsing online makes it seem like something recent, so that may be why I didn't learn it at high school or school.

I will use it then.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Grammatically speaking, absolutely not. And I had that drilled into my head in high school.

But people who want to be gender nonbinary prefer "they" so that they don't have to associate with either gender. So the language is evolving. I don't... get it, but it's not mine to get. I just try to remember to change the way I talk when around my nonbinary friends or it becomes a whole thing.
Actually it's been used since what, literature from the 70's? Society's disdain of LGBT however would demonize it which is what makes it sound really awkward

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
see now i could secretly be a girl and y'all would never know

i'm not

but i could be

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I think it should count for three when you have 'Gwen' in the name.

Let me know when the GoFundMe starts.
oh is that a thing can we donate
Lmao are you two trying to be sugar daddies? I'm already in a relationship and I'm not poly.

Also I actually found out implants are actually not too bad as I can pay it off with monthly fees for a few years

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Speaking of Gamestop, I think Animal Crossing is gonna be the first game in years I get in store
Will GameStop still even be in business, by the time Animal Crossing comes out?
They've been in serious financial trouble lately, and have even tried to sell themselves, to no avail.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Lmao are you two trying to be sugar daddies? I'm already in a relationship and I'm not poly.

Also I actually found out implants are actually not too bad as I can pay it off with monthly fees for a few years
People can be supportive and not sugardaddies.

Also congrats.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
I'm already in a relationship
unfollowed
but serious me and various other people would help you if need be don't hesitate to ask to make things easier on yourself
Wait, what?
there was a video of a gamestop employee calling a transwoman "he" over and over. She got mad and stormed out and hella people made fun of her for it

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

I'm happily taken and not poly but if someone wants to give me money cause I'm great then I'm not gonna say no

I need to find someone who wants to pay me to ignore them

D

Deleted member

There was a video of a gamestop employee cslling a transwoman "he" over and over. She got mad and stormed out and hella people made fun of her for it
Asshole employee.

Last edited by a moderator:

Saetanigera

Smash Ace
I wish that you didn't have to play the whole mode again just to try the playable Master Hand section again.

An update should include that as a standalone mode at least after beating the WoL version.
I put my new game plus on a different save slot for this reason.

D

Deleted member

Congratulations on the implants!

D

Deleted member

I would donate to people I trust online...

But I'm still 17 years old, so I can't.

D

Deleted member

Playing Hard WoL: Completion Edition, stuck on the final part for Galeem.

Those Tabuu Lasers.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
actually all boys have touched a woman when they were born so technically all of us have cooties so we've already lost the war
That reminds me of a killer joke.
Incel: *rushes into hospital to find a new born baby* "You're a virgin haha"
Decent Human Being: "I don't know, they were just Closer to ***** than you've been for the last decade"

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Will GameStop still even be in business, by the time Animal Crossing comes out?
They've been in serious financial trouble lately, and have even tried to sell themselves, to no avail.
IDK. They've managed to survive this longing w/ declining sales and bad publicity. I wouldn't be surprised if it lasted through 2019.

But it's definitely the beginning of the end for them.

D

Deleted member

People can be supportive and not sugardaddies.

Also congrats.
bold of you to assume i don't classify every man who has ever so much as lent me a pen as my sugardaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom