• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

What do you say about those staying loyal to the others?

They can fix themselves by reading the ScorBible.

It teaches you everything from how to be a part of #BUNNYGANG to raising your own baby Scorbuns.

The only place I ever see the word “Adorkable” is on tvtropes.
I’ve nerver even heard of that. but it sounds like something teenage girls would say.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That said, I still want a Pokemon game that takes place in fake Africa. Give ya mans that Savanna, the Fake Nile, Fake Egypt, and so many different animals and mythological creatures to base Pokemon off of.

AlsothevillainsstartacivialwarandonlyyouachildsolidercanstopitIguess.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
Seriously, though, I kid...

I use both of them, depending on my mood, though I'm more likely to use the female one

However, I'm one of those who believe that :ultcorrinf: should be the main alt, assuming she's basically considered the canon one in the Fire Emblem games
I'm slightly disappointed.

D

Deleted member

Do41R1nXsAAd_Vt.jpeg

This is the closest picture in my phone to a hug (I don't have my Ipad at the moment), but I think it still fits as something positive.

D

Deleted member

Seriously, though, I kid...

I use both of them, depending on my mood, though I'm more likely to use the female one

However, I'm one of those who believe that :ultcorrinf: should be the main alt, assuming she's basically considered the canon one in the Fire Emblem games
She also has the best alt tbh
4355470d23843e7112d8335faaeb486ad857a2b8_00.jpg

D

Deleted member

It took me a second it figure out who you were. What happened to Sigma?
He died rip. Mother Elf got to him. Using this because I think Juno’s smile makes my posts sound way more passive-aggressive, which is just great.

D

Deleted member

I was shilling Gen 5 ever since I played Black and White. Didn't care if the pokemon designs weren't the best in the series(though it had some good ones), the game itself was the most fun. And Gen 7 was clean too.

Really only Gen 6 was kind of a blur of nothingness in the middle of its game, much like Frozen is for Disney movies.
Gen 5 was sort of a soft reboot for the games, and I think it was what the series needed. It shook off a lot of the baggage from the previous gens and tried to recapture the charm of the first games, and from what I recall they actually managed to rekindle interest in the games after gen IV.
Also it gave us Ghetsis who is still the best evil team leader.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Maybe it’s for the best that we don’t have the opportunity to put any music we want into the game, do you know how many Nightwish songs I would put on Final Destination?
If I could put any song in Smash, I would pick:

>Doctor Doom's theme from MvC3
>We're all to Blame
>What's Up Danger
>The Mechabandicoot theme
>Galactus' theme from MvC3
>Back In Black
>The Injustice theme

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Since the game's been out for a minute, Can I say it's pretty sick that we finally got Ridley again? Dude's my secondary and I'm glad he's not complete trash in this game so far.

He died rip. Mother Elf got to him. Using this because I think Juno’s smile makes my posts sound way more passive-aggressive, which is just great.
Would have went for Apollo Flame for Maximum Smugness. But it's hard to find good art of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom