• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Since the game's been out for a minute, Can I say it's pretty sick that we finally got Ridley again? Dude's my secondary and I'm glad he's not complete trash in this game so far.

Would have went for Apollo Flame for Maximum Smugness. But it's hard to find good art of him.
Ridley is my main too.
He is fun to control.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Maybe it’s for the best that we don’t have the opportunity to put any music we want into the game, do you know how many Nightwish songs I would put on Final Destination?
Another fellow metalhead, I see?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
So now that you're stuck here lemme discuss why Hyper Light Drifter is a narrative masterpiece, despite not having any dialogue at all. In this TED essay I will
i mean you're right

that doesn't make me feel any better but you're right

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So would it be fair to try and shill for an ARMS character like I do for Mega Man X?

D

Deleted member

Edit: Whatever you saw, ignore it.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

What stages would you put them on?
>Doctor Doom's stage on Castle Siege, Dracula's Castle or Willy's Castle
>We're all to blame on Brinstar Depths or Fourside.
>The Mechabandicoot theme on Kongo Falls.
>Galactus's theme on Final Destination or Spear Pillar.
>Back In Black in Norfair, the two Pokémon Stadium or Brinstar.
>What's Up Danger on Midgar or Umbra Clock Tower.
>The Injustice theme on most stages.

D

Deleted member

>When you don't have a prefered starter so you plan to pick one in the game with the eyes closed.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Seriously though, after playing some ARMS, I'm trying to imagine some of the moves that could be transitioned into Smash, most likely for Spring Man, who'd use a wide variety of Arms for special moves and Smashes. I could see him borrowing throws from other characters. I'm thinking his playstyle should be a really patient one, and kind of Dhalsim like with all the long range normals.

Jab could be the short range punches that the player does before a fight actually starts, while F-Tilt is the stretching punch, and can be done twice in a row. Maybe the Dragon head is a Side-B, the Wrecking Ball one is a Forward Smash. He Slams both Arms down with Hammers for a Down Smash ect.

A think the Down-B should be that Shield Arm, where pressing it once send it out will do minor damage, pressing again will extend it further and do more damage depending on whether or not it interrupts an attack,(if it doesn't it'll do the same amount of damage, but with more knockback). It'd work more like Falco's reflector, but for physical moves, rather than a Sword Squad Counter.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
>Doctor Doom's stage on Castle Siege, Dracula's Castle or Willy's Castle
>We're all to blame on Brinstar Depths or Fourside.
>The Mechabandicoot theme on Kongo Falls.
>Galactus's theme on Final Destination or Spear Pillar.
>Back In Black in Norfair, the two Pokémon Stadium or Brinstar.
>What's Up Danger on Midgar or Umbra Clock Tower.
>The Injustice theme on most stages.
I could also see What’s Up Danger on Fourside as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom