• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Now I'm curious, do you guys have an opinon on me, or am I still too new?
Ngl, you're one of my favorite members, here...

It may be mostly because of your avatar, but I'm not sure
I love Scorbunny as well, but you know full well it's the most popular
Not really...

I'd argue Sobble is slightly more popular

D

Deleted member

Do you all remember how these "How do you feel about me" conversations went?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Not really...

I'd argue Sobble is slightly more popular
You know full well I was speaking from anecdotal experience and it doesn't count

this conversation is going places

i don't know where, but it sure is going
it's going in an infinite grocery store loop and i'm never coming home

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I DEMAND EQUALITY!
WE ARE ALL 10/10. WE ARE ALL STRONG, AND HOPEFULLY RESPECTFUL.
WE ALL WILL SURVIVE.
( Do not take this seriously God Emperor Yoshi. )

Last edited by a moderator:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
We're scoring users out of 10? I'd say I'm a solid 10 out of 10. I'm pretty, charming, intelligent, thoughtful, fabulous, and my ****posts are actually funny. In fact I'd even give myself 11 out of 10, because I'm just that great.

Oh, and I'm also a mod, so if you lot don't want to get banned you'll all agree with me on this, right?

D

Deleted member

You're not making this any better, you know
Y'know, there's a YT channel that made custom fan supports for different Fates characters.

One of them was for male Corrin and female Corrin, and remembering that that exists makes my head hurt and also makes me realize that Youtube was a mistake.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I'm asking more about why choose the Character over others, You cannot Compare Geno and Erdrick cause Erdrick would win in who has more appearances and which character is more relevant but relevancy doesn't always make you want to choose a character. Take Isaac for example his franchise is dead but people still root for him regardless of relevancy cause that Character is Interesting.

In my Opinion Erdrick isn't as interesting as Geno/Sora of course I'm not saying that to bash Erdrick or DQ I just want to understand where people are coming from.
I just told you where they're coming from. Way way way way way more exposure. It's not even a contest.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
We're scoring users out of 10? I'd say I'm a solid 10 out of 10. I'm pretty, charming, intelligent, thoughtful, fabulous, and my ****posts are actually funny. In fact I'd even give myself 11 out of 10, because I'm just that great.

Oh, and I'm also a mod, so if you lot don't want to get banned you'll all agree with me on this, right?
Pffft.
Maybe like a 5 on good days. 4 even.

I'll give you a 1 I guess, but even that's generous.

What even is a "Moydow" anyway

That red on your name looks pretty bad too. It would look better on someone else

:dkmelee:

D

Deleted member

And I constantly fall for your forward smashes, 12/10 user.

You are a fantastic person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom