• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So, just a random question, but what do you guys think about me? Just curious. I’m paranoid I’m being annoying, and I wanna make sure I’m not.
You're chill and fun to talk to, so you're alright in my book.

TBH I'm worried I come off as annoying in my posts sometimes, lol. I can be super opinionated, and that doesn't really make for great discussion. :drshrug:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Kind of a randomish question, but it's Smash related so who cares. in before nobody replies.

Who have y'all touched Elite Smash with before? Doesn't have to be who you currently Elite with.

For me, :ultkirby::ultmetaknight::ultolimar::ultsamus::ultbowser::ultpiranha::ultjigglypuff::ultcloud::ultridley: and :ultzss:
Only :ultridley:, he's still in Elite as of now.

I've gotten :ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ulttoonlink::ultzelda: :ultisabelle: close, but I unfortunately went on losing streaks w/ those characters.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
You can’t just diss bunny gang like that.
I love Scorbunny as well, but you know full well it's the most popular, so I'm giving my love to the other two.

Primarily Grookey at first, then Sobble, then Bugs

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Sorry-

When I say "read the air", I mean realizing what the current conversation atmosphere is.

For example, if everyone was in a heated debate and I decided to make a whole bunch of low brow jokes about it, I would have said something inappropriate for the conversation. Same if someone said something that was a total bummer when everyone's in an elevated mood.

I didn't mean it in a bad way. Everyone does it sometimes.
I never really noticed that tbh.
I usually pop in like, mid-conversation, so I never really have the full scope of things, so that’s probably why. If I had more context, and actually knew what the heck was happening, I wouldn’t do that. Thanks though!
You're chill and fun to talk to, so you're alright in my book.

TBH I'm worried I come off as annoying in my posts sometimes, lol. I can be super opinionated, and that doesn't really make for great discussion. :drshrug:
Thanks! Also, your really fun to hang around imo.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I never really noticed that tbh.
I usually pop in like, mid-conversation, so I never really have the full scope of things, so that’s probably why. If I had more context, and actually knew what the heck was happening, I wouldn’t do that. Thanks though!
Yeah, that's why everyone ends up doing it at some point.

Besides that, you're generally a cool dude.

Now I'm curious, do you guys have an opinon on me, or am I still too new?
I keep thinking you're someone else because of your avatar for some reason, but I have no problems with you.

D

Deleted member

Here’s a short version of my opinions on you people: you’re all super gay and I’m not inviting you to my birthday party.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Ms.Pac-Man
As an echo, sure but I don’t see her having much else to make her stand out from her husband. Aside from the typical animation differences plus her wedge form and sound effects resembling her game the only moveset difference I can see is her inheriting this custom combined with the fruits from her game.
3F315DF6-D9E0-4C30-82A9-DE2217E4F4E6.jpeg

Roberk

Smash Champion
Now that it's March, I'm placing my bets on a Joker reveal this month. It's official that Persona 5 R is to be revealed this month, so I think Joker Gameplay would tie in perfectly with an announcement of a Switch port.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Here’s a short version of my opinions on you people: you’re all super gay and I’m not inviting you to my birthday party.
I always say the ignore button is for the weak, but in this case I'll be ignoring the weak.

Is this how you're supposed to announce that you're blocking people? I need advice

D

Deleted member

I always say the ignore button is for the weak, but in this case I'll be ignoring the weak.

Is this how you're supposed to announce that you're blocking people? I need advice
Nah, not dramatic enough. You need at least 3 explosions and flashing text to really hammer it home.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Well my 5000th post snuck up on me without me realizing it. I probably wouldn't have noticed if I didn't get a trophy for it.

The fact that I have that many post honestly kind of scares me.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Yeah, that's why everyone ends up doing it at some point.

Besides that, you're generally a cool dude.

I keep thinking you're someone else because of your avatar for some reason, but I have no problems with you.
Yeah. I actually have autism (low functioning, but still) so due to that I am brain dead basically. /s

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Nah, not dramatic enough. You need at least 3 explosions and flashing text to really hammer it home.
ur all getting the ignore button use against u and i need u all to know

Please be nice this is my first time ignoring people
I don't have the skills yet for all three explosions AND flashing text

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well my 5000th post snuck up on me without me realizing it. I probably wouldn't have noticed if I didn't get a trophy for it.

The fact that I have that many posts honestly kind of scares me.
Congratulations on 5,000 posts.
I also fixed something for you. I hope this does not sound rude.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
-5 because you're still at the grocery store after 48 years dad serious how hard is it to buy milk
this ****ing line is so long that the milk keeps spoiling
it's a feedback loop i'm forever stuck in

also i'm leaving your mom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom