• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I can't believe I miss something this small but I miss checking the blog every day for updates, that was fun.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
It'll always be funny to me that these two shared a voice actor.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I just spent the whole day in bed with one of the worst headaches of my life.

HATE being sick.

...What’s up with ToasterBrains?

D

Deleted member

I just spent the whole day in bed with one of the worst headaches of my life.

HATE being sick.

...What’s up with ToasterBrains?
Aw man, that sucks. Hope ya feel better! I've been having bad headache problems lately myself, but I think mine are allergy and eye strain related.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Well as previously mentioned I’ve come down with something. And I don’t even have the worst of it.

My grandma caught it too, and she was puking all day. All things considered I got lucky.
Yikes. Hope y'all feel better soon.

He’s trying to find himself.
One of these days, I'll find out where ToasterBrains is.

D

Deleted member

It's here lads. I tried giving the Galor Starters voices. What do you think?
snip
Those are pretty good! Only thing you might want to change is altering Grookey's voice just a little bit, as it sounds a bit too close to Sobble's. Scorbunny and Sobble are perfect, though.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Those are pretty good! Only thing you might want to change is altering Grookey's voice just a little bit, as it sounds a bit too close to Sobble's. Scorbunny and Sobble are perfect, though.
Thanks for the advice!

I am curious what Noipoi Noipoi thinks. They are the professional Scorbunnt fan...

D

Deleted member

Well as previously mentioned I’ve come down with something. And I don’t even have the worst of it.

My grandma caught it too, and she was puking all day. All things considered I got lucky.
lol just mario cape the illness 69head

D

Deleted member

Well I hope you and your grandma start feeling a bit better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom