• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Warning! Not Smashboards canon:
Been there, done that, didn't get the stupid t-shirt.
Tips:
Talk to people in real life before you do the interview about regular things. It helps make things easier. Also, if possible, ask people for the interview in real life, as they're more likely to say yes. Finally, interviewees usually do most of the talking for you and all you have to do is find a question tangentially related.
You can do it! I'm the most awkward person I know and I did it.
What kinda interviews do penguins even do

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
So I'm at page 643 which was only on February 5th (this thread moves too damn fast) and in the past few days/hours I've seen people craving for a Direct right before knowing one was coming, Noi craving a Pokemon Direct specifically and people casually making Reggie/Mother 3 jokes with no worry of him leaving. Just crazy what can happen in less than a month. Anyway, back to the past to read the ****ty posts that suck ass for me.

Noipoi

Howdy!
So I'm at page 643 which was only on February 5th (this thread moves too damn fast) and in the past few days/hours I've seen people craving for a Direct right before knowing one was coming, Noi craving a Pokemon Direct specifically and people casually making Reggie/Mother 3 jokes with no worry of him leaving. Just crazy what can happen in less than a month. Anyway, back to the past to read the ****ty posts that suck *** for me.
Crazy how we begged for a direct and I begged for a Pokemon direct and we got both.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
So I'm at page 643 which was only on February 5th (this thread moves too damn fast) and in the past few days/hours I've seen people craving for a Direct right before knowing one was coming, Noi craving a Pokemon Direct specifically and people casually making Reggie/Mother 3 jokes with no worry of him leaving. Just crazy what can happen in less than a month. Anyway, back to the past to read the ****ty posts that suck *** for me.
make sure you read the manga afterwards cause the thread has a lot of filler arcs

D

Deleted member

Let me repeat.
Warning! Not Smashboards canon:
bro you cant just break your role like that the guests are watching what are you doing you're gonna get us taken off the air
*ahem* oh, haha, witty comment my good sir, haha yes

D

Deleted member

So, I want to make a game test but I don’t know what to make? Suggestions? (It can be as crazy as you want it to be.)

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
i think this is making me realise what i dislike about the water and grass starters

their heads/faces are the exact god damn same
I mean, to be fair, the fire starter usually starts out promising, but then ends up being the "weakest" for its final evo depending on who you ask. Then it's usually a toss up between the Grass and Water starter in regards to which of their final evolutions is superior. I like Hoenn's and Kalos' starters the most. They're all really solid. Scorbunny is clearly my favorite here, but it could end up being another Typhlosion, Infernape, Emboar, and Delphox. No offense to their fans, but I find those starters to be incredibly boring design-wise. Only certain fanart makes them look better than what they actually are, but that's hardly fair.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
I mean, to be fair, the fire starter usually starts out promising, but then ends up being the "weakest" for its final evo depending on who you ask. Then it's usually a toss up between the Grass and Water starter in regards to which of their final evolutions is superior. I like Hoenn's and Kalos' starters the most. They're all really solid. Scorbunny is clearly my favorite here, but it could end up being another Typhlosion, Infernape, Emboar, and Delphox. No offense to their fans, but I find those starters to be incredibly boring design-wise. Only certain fanart makes them look better than what they actually are, but that's hardly fair.
fire starters have traditionally been higher tier than their grass/water counterparts. Infernape, Zard, and especially blaziken

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I actually really like Infernape as its just Pokemon's Sun Wukong. A lot of the other fires seem like they're just normal people wearing animal themed face masks, especially Incineroar.

Though, to be fair, Emboar is also based off some mythology but... it's emboar.

D

Deleted member

fire starters have traditionally been higher tier than their grass/water counterparts. Infernape, Zard, and especially blaziken
yeah but their grass/water counterparts look prettier and that's what makes them stronger

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Gamefreak, I'm still waiting on my dragon type eevee. Fighting type would be nice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom