• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Supposedly it was. Apparently another user found it too. It's just gone now. Was there before.

Could always be a lie, though.
Dude. The only source is a random tweet from your friend that got a total of like, six responses.

It was a lie.

D

Deleted member

Supposedly it was. Apparently another user found it too. It's just gone now. Was there before.

Could always be a lie, though.
So only 2 people found it despite it being on a console with millions of users? Think it’s fake bud.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
"Hello my children.

I am Toriel.

Do not worry, I am here to protect you.

I never use contractions, for I am Queen Goat Mom, so please stop using them.

Come, let us go to my school where I can teach you proper Grammar."

D

Deleted member

Has super smash brothers affected your social lives in any way? Like for better or worse?
I actually met a decent amount of my current friends through Smash meetups in high school and college, so yeah.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
All of the Gen 8 Starters would be neat fighters, even in their base form. Scorbunny can leave trails of fire, Grookey can grow plants, and Sobble can turn invisible. I doubt any of them will happen though.
Unless Game Freak goes for another Starter, I'm hoping we get something like Lucario (i.e. well-designed non-starter/non-legendary rep). It's been a while since we had one of those, since the only non-starters we have are Pichu, Mewtwo, Jigglypuff, and Lucario. We technically have 6 starters if you count Pikachu (Pokemon Yellow & Let's Go Pikachu).

Oh, and pardon me for being late to the discussion that likely went on about the Direct, but...
Pokemon Attack Mode and Defense Mode 2.png

I can't wait :v

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Has super smash brothers affected your social lives in any way? Like for better or worse?
outside of Online forums no, not at all as I never had a Social life to begin with but including Online forums yes it has impacted me for the Better as I would not have found my way onto here without it and I love it here.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
So only 2 people found it despite it being on a console with millions of users? Think it’s fake bud.
I have to agree with this post. I believe that it is more likely than not that these supposed pictures are fake. I apologize for any grievances. I do not understand why people believe they need to lie on the Internet. I think that if everyone was honest, the world would be a better place. There is no need to lie on the Internet, because it is something we all choose to participate in for fun and relaxation. It is very dishonest to lie for this reason.

Once again, I believe these pictures have to be fake. If you would like to discuss this further, please respond to this post. As always, I would love to hear your thoughts.

Pokechu
Colon Parenthesis

Post Scriptum (This stands for "P.S.", if you are unaware): Colon Parenthesis stands for :).

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I wish I had more to say about the direct but I like the setting and I hope the Pokémon introduced are creative and viable.

So um...Kitty, use HI-FIVE!

CRITICAL HIT!
Gonna drop out of the thread real quick. I need to find this guy's address, then steal his cat.
I have to agree with this post. I believe that it is more likely than not that these supposed pictures are fake. I apologize for any grievances. I do not understand why people believe they need to lie on the Internet. I think that if everyone was honest, the world would be a better place. There is no need to lie on the Internet, because it is something we all choose to participate in for fun and relaxation. It is very dishonest to lie for this reason.

Once again, I believe these pictures have to be fake. If you would like to discuss this further, please respond to this post. As always, I would love to hear your thoughts.

Pokechu
Colon Parenthesis

Post Scriptum (This stands for "P.S.", if you are unaware): Colon Parenthesis stands for :).
Pretty much this. I'm not saying it's a hard lock, just something I found interesting. The only reason I was leaning more towards eh maybe yeah was because the guy was a trustworthy lad. Probably just a lie, though. period.

KMDP

Smash Legend
So I finally decided to come up with a team of Pokémon I'd use if I was a trainer.

You are challenged by Rising Star Sabrina!

Pokémon
#759 - Stufful

#300 - Skitty

#428 - Lopunny

#700 - Sylveon

#724 - Decidueye

#006 - Charizard (with Charizardite X)

(Please note this is not made with any competitive usefulness in mind - just my favorite little pocket friends!)
This is a pretty fun idea.
#149 - Dragonite

#196 - Espeon

#003 - Venusaur

#130 - Gyarados

#609 - Chandelure

#448 - Lucario (Mega)
This is the kind of team I would use, in fact stuff like this is what I give to my self-insert when plotting out Pokémon fangames.

Last edited:

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Was just asking cause I had a cute girl at school I've been eating breakfast with the past 2 weeks tell me it's really weird how into the game I am and I probably don't have many friends due to the fact that I'm always seen playing smash with people in the student union

D

Deleted member

So I finally decided to come up with a team of Pokémon I'd use if I was a trainer.

You are challenged by Rising Star Sabrina!

Pokémon
#759 - Stufful

#300 - Skitty

#428 - Lopunny

#700 - Sylveon

#724 - Decidueye

#006 - Charizard (with Charizardite X)

(Please note this is not made with any competitive usefulness in mind - just my favorite little pocket friends!)
I am still trying to think what team I should make, because I have so many fun ideas.
F.E.A.R Team

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I know everyone is excited about Pokémon Sword and Shield but I, Venus, want to introduce you to an entirely different adventure!

Pokémon God and Pokémon Goddess!

Come travel in the Prottos Region, the birthplace of ancient democracy, philosophy, and home to many legendary myths and heroes! It’s divided into 8 city states, each with its own Gym Leader. However, the Irinni and Dyanmmi city states hold overall power and influence in Prottos. Irinni in the north is governed by scholars and philosopher while Dyanmmi in the south governed by military leaders and renowned warriors. The Pokémon you can choose depends on which one these two city states you come from!

Irinni Starters
4E8C26DF-555E-4F35-BF7F-1CF8923FF94F.png
E444AD5D-3436-4BE9-9E4C-835D1BB2C416.png
16C9B31A-D8D7-4DF4-8AA1-8EDD07DAACBE.png

Dyanmmi Starters
3965168B-F5A9-4E33-8F76-69E4E6391C64.png
1226E456-8C57-4335-9ABA-17FDAAFC949F.png
0184F179-6D81-46DF-89F0-FFC1F5AAD9FA.png

Which one will you choose? Join us when this game never comes out!

Roberk

Smash Champion
Was just asking cause I had a cute girl at school I've been eating breakfast with the past 2 weeks tell me it's really weird how into the game I am and I probably don't have many friends due to the fact that I'm always seen playing smash with people in the student union
I'd assume you at least tolerate the people you play with, if they're your friends they're your friends. Some girl doesn't decide that.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Pokemon Team:

1. :pikachu:

2. :094:

3. :251:

4. Gardevoir

5. Wigglytuff

6. Focus Sash :019: with Endeavor and Quick Attack

Honorary Mentions:

-Misdreavus
-Decidueye
-Incineroar
-Ditto
-Magikarp
-Mew
-Mewtwo
-Charizard
-Crobat
-Zorua
-Drifblim

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I know everyone is excited about Pokémon Sword and Shield but I, Venus, want to introduce you to an entirely different adventure!

Pokémon God and Pokémon Goddess!

Come travel in the Prottos Region, the birthplace of ancient democracy, philosophy, and home to many legendary myths and heroes! It’s divided into 8 city states, each with its own Gym Leader. However, the Irinni and Dyanmmi city states hold overall power and influence in Prottos. Irinni in the north is governed by scholars and philosopher while Dyanmmi in the south governed by military leaders and renowned warriors. The Pokémon you can choose depends on which one these two city states you come from!

Irinni Starters

Dyanmmi Starters

Which one will you choose? Join us when this game never comes out!
Woah, did you come up with all this yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom