• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

This reads like something an AI learning machine would write.
Is this directed at me? My curiosity is releasing more energy than all of the energy released by the sun!
I am not mad either.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

guys what if he's been a troll the whole time there's no way this can be real
A user in NintenZone used to think I was a troll, but for different reasons.
Do they still think I am a troll?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Do not worry Toaster, I am not going to bite.
That is good to know FULL STOP
Whomst did have the courage to face a Legendary bite QUERY

Y A I N T
That is humorous, compadre. Such a colloquial term for "you all are not"! Rolling on the floor laughing my god damn ass off bro

D

Deleted member

I mean, I’d like to think I’m a fast typer. Problem is I’m on mobile and autocorrect is on. Meaning that when I type really fast it jest starts looking like a socmolete and utter Ames

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I mean, I’d like to think I’m a fast typer. Problem is I’m on mobile and autocorrect is on. Meaning that when I type really fast it jest starts looking like a socmolete and utter Ames
Just user predictive typing. What's the worst thing that corn jazz possibly happen?

D

Deleted member

Multiplayer FPSes forced me to learn how to type fast. You've only got so much time to call someone a sweaty tryhard ************ when you're being shot at.
Well I don't actually call people that but my typing skills were actually seriously improved because of PC FPS games.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Hello, friends! I have just now arrived home. What is the current discussion about? It seems very interesting! I, too, believe that there are some ways of typing that make you seem robotic. However, I also believe that it is nothing to worry about at all. Colon Caret Right Parenthesis (For those of you who do not know, :^)).

How does everyone view the new Pokemon generation? For those who do not know, Pokemon is a very popular series from Gamefreak that is around 20 years of age. It is very fun! Its latest installment was on the Nintendo Three DS system. I am glad it is being released on Nintendo's newest console, the Nintendo Switch, which released on March 3rd, 2017. However, I am slightly disappointed with the new starter designs.

What are your thoughts? What are your opinions? Please respond! I would love to hear them. Colon Right Parenthesis (For those of you who do not know, :)).

Lollipopped

Smash Lord
This is raw undesired cottage if what happened when I type really fast on my phone pretty sure it just hates ND

D

Deleted member

So far I have concluded that shiny is either an A.I, a troll, or some misguided kid who's native language isn't english
My native language is English though.
I am not an A.I or a troll.
Is this just a joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom