• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
So I finally decided to come up with a team of Pokémon I'd use if I was a trainer.

You are challenged by Rising Star Sabrina!

Pokémon
#759 - Stufful

#300 - Skitty

#428 - Lopunny

#700 - Sylveon

#724 - Decidueye

#006 - Charizard (with Charizardite X)

(Please note this is not made with any competitive usefulness in mind - just my favorite little pocket friends!)

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
So I just realized we don’t have a Water/Fighting starter...

Guess what my prediction for Sobble is now?

Water/Fighting
He's just nervous because he keeps breaking people/pokemon he comes into contact with
I love bananas.

I like it in my cereal, and I really like eating peanut butter and banana.
...This post is oddly unnerving, and I like bananas as well.

Roberk

Smash Champion
It was a joke.

@Rie Sonomura I hope you are not mad about the whole "demon" thing, that was a joke. Your post number was "66,660" which divided by 666 will get you 100.
Wooden table. *Thread bursts into laughter*

Jokes need to be relevant to the conversation or at least have a punch line, Simon and Richter living in Chile is more "wait, what?" than "oh, haha." Maybe it's harder because a big part of jokes is the delivery and tone is difficult to express online, but some thought needs to be put into the joke to connect the dots rather than an adlib.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So I finally decided to come up with a team of Pokémon I'd use if I was a trainer.

You are challenged by Rising Star Sabrina!

Pokémon
#759 - Stufful

#300 - Skitty

#428 - Lopunny

#700 - Sylveon

#724 - Decidueye

#006 - Charizard (with Charizardite X)

(Please note this is not made with any competitive usefulness in mind - just my favorite little pocket friends!)
Man I can't believe you didn't use my favorite wygdapi. /s

D

Deleted member

Wooden table. *Thread bursts into laughter*

Jokes need to be relevant to the conversation or at least have a punch line, Simon and Richter living in Chile is more "wait, what?" than "oh, haha." Maybe it's harder because a big part of jokes is the delivery and tone is difficult to express online, but some thought needs to be put into the joke to connect the dots rather than an adlib.
Wooden table.

D

Deleted member

I am a fast typer. :p
( I apologize if this comes off as too boastful. )

Last edited by a moderator:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
All of the Gen 8 Starters would be neat fighters, even in their base form. Scorbunny can leave trails of fire, Grookey can grow plants, and Sobble can turn invisible. I doubt any of them will happen though.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Can we have our Beatles & Rolling Stones ripoffs in Pokémon now? There's a lot more I could name, but I would fill a page.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Why are you all nervous?
Is this some innuendo thing or do I have a weird taste?
Neither, your posts just sound stilted and strange in my head because of all the "typing restrictions" you put on yourself for some reason. And also, just the way you said it was unnerving, but you're okay lol

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Neither, your posts just sound stilted and strange in my head because of all the "typing restrictions" you put on yourself for some reason. And also, just the way you said it was unnerving, but you're okay lol
Haha, yes. Everything is fine. There is no reason to worry.

Now, let us return to ordinary Smash Brothers discussions. As always.

D

Deleted member

I do use contractions, keep that in mind.

Last edited by a moderator:

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
Question, You said Black 2 and White 2 are direct sequels would it be okay if someone were to play Black then White 2? or do you have to specifically play White then White 2 or Black then Black 2?
It doesn't matter. Same base story either way.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
You are right, my friend. Let us all return to the subject matter intended! Laughing out loud.
I do enjoy fruitful conversations regarding video and computer games, such as Super Smash Brothers Ultimate, which is a video and computer game for the Nintendo Switch entertainment system starring a variety of Nintendo characters and also some guy with a mask and a gun idk

D

Deleted member

I do enjoy fruitful conversations regarding video and computer games, such as Super Smash Brothers Ultimate, which is a video and computer game for the Nintendo Switch entertainment system starring a variety of Nintendo characters and also some guy with a mask and a gun idk
wooden table

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom