• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Shiny, it's not propaganda. Even the original blurb didn't make it seem like propaganda.

It wasn't trying to convince you. It was summarizing the topic of the show.
Ooooh, that make sense. Thank you.
it's not even research. research it's when you are continuously looking into something. googling something once is just... search
I do tend to search a lot.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
“Earth is round.”

“Earth is flat”

“Earth is X”

Y’all are wrong. Earth is Mars

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
They all ignore the Earth's size and Space's physics.

Don't ask me how they explain the sun and the moon, I don't know these days, I just remember something about them actually being smaller and closer to the Earth because light isn't that strong (as if they could even compare our small technology to a giant orb of flaming gas).
you don't even have to get into the realm of outer space to debunk it

the measurements of various continents an land masses are all able to be proven. any map of the earth that is not applied to a sphere will be stretched and skewed inaccurately no matter what. it's that easy to prove false

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Ooooh, that make sense. Thank you.

I do tend to search a lot.
Not gonna lie, but after you immediately called out a documentary calling out flat-earthers as pro-flat-earther propaganda...I'm kinda doubtful.

Last edited:

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
Eh, to an extent, but I'd say it's a bit disingenuous to say all of them take little to no risks. Metroid for instance took at least three considering how initially hated Prime was, how story driven Other M was, and just Federation Force in general.
Yeah I mean Smogen would explode (no pun intended) if Pokemon changed its core mechanics again like how weather use to go on forever when used with drought or drizzle but was reduced to five turns it displaced many teams.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Remember how I mentioned Marina was on an Xbox background? Things just got so much more interesting...
<content redacted>:chrono:

Last edited by a moderator:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Imma start supporting Colette from Tales of Symphonia.

Because instead of a dual sword wielder, why not someone who uses Chakrams as boomerangs plus Angel Skills!

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Remember how I mentioned Marina was on an Xbox background? Things just got so much more interesting...
There was a problem fetching the tweet
So they used a photoshopped render?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom