• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Then there’s how they portray Ash...
Well I didn't actually play their game but, yeah, I'm sure they pretty much made everything inaccurate.

I remember PETA having a Minecraft server, and animals couldn't be damaged; and when I say they couldn't take damage, I mean they literally couldn't take damage, not even just from players. Falling, being stuck in a wall...you name it, they were invincible. I don't remember if you could still fish or not, would've been ironic if you could.

I respect PETA for wanting to protect animals, but everything else...they really just go too far and don't research the things they attack, plus the whole euphemism thing (they kill healthy pets? evil...).

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
lmao, PETA still at it with the guilt tripping Pokemon parodies? You'd think they'd have learned from when they did it in 2012 --

oh, right. they never learn.

D

Deleted member

Do you know what propaganda means
Of course. I am closer to being 20 than 10.
The documentary was literally supporting the belief of the Earth being flat.
Earth.PNG

This does not scream "Flat Earth propaganda" to you?

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
Pretty much my biggest complaint with each game in the series. It always feels like we lose a few good ideas with each subsequent game, especially in recent Gens. Unlike a lot of games, IMO it feels like the greater issue is quality-of-life rather than actual mechanics (competitive randomness I feel is a more "how you play" issue).

If we could get a game with B2W2's difficulty settings (without the unlocking requirements) + USUM's overall difficulty, Gen 6/7's Super & Hyper Training, XY's O-Powers, Skippable Cutscenes, Trainer Customization, and Let's Go's Overworld Encounters we'd be in for a heck of a game. Heck I'm not even mentioning Secret Bases, Battle Frontier, Pokemon Amie, Pokemon Bank, Pokemon following behind you, or Let's Go's Sky mechanic. Is the Switch even capable of Soft-Resets?

Developing Pokemon, by it's nature, is a massive undertaking, especially given Game Freak isn't a huge company, but I'd be more than willing to have a half year+ delay and have a more polished product.
Don't forget D/P Bike theme it was great a tranquil melody.

D

Deleted member

everyone be honest here...

How will you feel if this was your fighters pass lineup?
C207705C-121B-450F-8F38-3656F59A594C.png

This includes the female alts

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
its the same director as Sun/Moon

so its another super linear story based game which i despise S/M for

i just want to explore a large region with the team i made along the way

Not stay watching a unskippable 1 hour cutscenes about an annoying blond girls mommy troubles, tapping the A button over and over until the characters stop talking, and forced to walk obvious linear pathways that gets blocked by pack of tauros unless i defeat leader/captain in that area

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
View attachment 195017
It literally isn't. Google is your friend. It does not support the movement in any way shape or form. Read things for more than 10 seconds before making a judgement call. You cannot call yourself an "intellectual" and "gifted & intelligent" when you cannot even bring yourself to access a search engine

D

Deleted member

Do you know what propaganda means
I think that he thinks that the documentary is pro flat earthers.

View attachment 195017
Yeah, that desciption is weird. Elsewhere it usually says something such as "The internet has revived the conspiracy theory that the earth is flat, and America's flat-Earth movement appears to be growing despite hundreds of years' of scientific evidence disproving the idea. "

D

Deleted member

Not stay watching a unskippable 1 hour cutscenes about an annoying blond girls mommy troubles, tapping the A button over and over until the characters stop talking, and forced to walk obvious linear pathways that gets blocked by pack of tauros unless i defeat leader/captain in that area
Sun and Moon's unskippable cutscenes were annoying, but SM has a far better story than X and Y's story.

Noipoi

Howdy!

That's alotta assumptions, paisano.

At least wait for another trailer before deciding you hate it. Directors can change, y'know.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It literally isn't. Google is your friend. It does not support the movement in any way shape or form. Read things for more than 10 seconds before making a judgement call. You cannot call yourself an "intellectual" and "gifted & intelligent" when you cannot even bring yourself to access a search engine
I am not saying I am smarter than all of you in the thread, but let me explain.

The description of Netflix made it seem very stern with the idea that these people were defending the Flat Earth theory. Netflix Descriptions do not lie usually. I have used the word propaganda way before I went into SmashBoards, of course I know what it means.

I hope this post does not come out as aggressive, I am not mad.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
It's not even a Pokemon thing.

Every Nintendo franchise is guilty of not taking big risks, save MAYBE Mario.

They all sort of stick to their formulas and don't venture too far off them.
Eh, to an extent, but I'd say it's a bit disingenuous to say all of them take little to no risks. Metroid for instance took at least three considering how initially hated Prime was, how story driven Other M was, and just Federation Force in general.

D

Deleted member

The description of Netflix made it seem very stern with the idea that these people were defending the Flat Earth theory. Netflix Descriptions do not lie usually. I have used the word propaganda way before I went into SmashBoards, of course I know what it means.

You can’t just call something propaganda without doing basic research into it to look at what it’s actually about my guy.

D

Deleted member

It was toned down in the English version, but here's what the English version said.

There once were Pokémon that became very close to humans.There once were humans and Pokémon that ate together at the same table.It was a time when there existed no differences to distinguish the two.

The Japanese version explicitly said "married" instead of simply eating together as equals.
Sleeping with Muk. . Ugh.
Quite the fetish.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

You can’t just call something propaganda without doing basic research into it to look at what it’s actually about my guy.
You are suggesting I do not do enough research and I should start thinking before I post?
Sounds fair to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
They all ignore the Earth's size and Space's physics.

Don't ask me how they explain the sun and the moon, I don't know these days, I just remember something about them actually being smaller and closer to the Earth because light isn't that strong (as if they could even compare our small technology to a giant orb of flaming gas).

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Oh is it page 1,666?

Someone summon a demon!

Also, what if instead of Lloyd we get Colette?

2459BA1C-91F9-4E33-BC7A-E0281617D3D1.jpeg

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Shiny, it's not propaganda. Even the original blurb didn't make it seem like propaganda.

It wasn't trying to convince you. It was summarizing the topic of the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom