• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
No seriously though, it's actually canon. Like, there's a history book in the Canalave Library that said people and Pokémon used to be able to marry.

D

Deleted member

You know what I'll just drop this here. Leffen just said he's disappointed in lack of innovation of new Pokemon games. And already I hate him T_T
There was a problem fetching the tweet

He's jumping the gun though, we haven't even seen all..
From what I've seen, leffen seems like your typical internet "I hate everything" kind of person.

He's gotta get them angry clicks from the fan bases he likes to poke.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, the “fans”

Although I’m being sarcastic, I can already tell that the game would be weird, in the “tentacool” way.
No really though, there were some books in Shinnoh that said that humans used to marry pokemon and such.

Edit: Damn it, I got beaten.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I mean to a point Leffen is correct though. Nintendo has refused to majorly shake up the Pokemon formula. It doesn't even routinely have core gameplay features that change as much as the Zelda titles did when people were claiming they were getting stale and formulaic.

Nintendo does tend to get in a ''If it ain't broke, don't fix it." state of mind.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I do not get the hate over Let's Go.
Sure, it was a third version, but do you really think the average six year old likes to you a GameBoy Advance?
See a game as learning to use a bicycle; you start with training wheels and then they get removed to do your own adventure.

LGPE is like a tricycle that keeps adding more and more training wheels instead.

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
From what I've seen, leffen seems like your typical internet "I hate everything" kind of person.

He's gotta get them angry clicks from the fan bases he likes to poke.
I kinda agree with Leffen on this one Pokemon is known for playing it too safe they don't seem to like taking risk.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Leaked photo of sakurai choosing the Microsoft rep for dlc
View attachment 195006
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku will you at least be ok if both happened? Steve will get in as a fighter so...
Yeah, of course...
The only reason I've been against Banjo, was because I feel like with DLC space being so limited, we're likely to only get one, and not the other...
If both get in, great! We get a highly requested fan favorite character, and we get a character representing one of the biggest games of the last decade
It's a win win for both sides...

Those poor Master Chief supporters, tho

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
glances at title

...thanks I now have Viva la Vida stuck in my head and I can't get it out

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
What this thread needs is a theme song.

I nominate this:

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
No seriously though, it's actually canon. Like, there's a history book in the Canalave Library that said people and Pokémon used to be able to marry.
Don’t remind the people of such a law

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Anyone else wanting to see actual artwork/art of the male trainer? I feel like peoples have been focusing too much on female player... but i can't blame them, she looks very cute actually. I need to go to sleep, though. So here's a unique art for Pokemon Sword and Shield. Both players and the starters. It's not mine, though.
Screenshot_868.png

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Anyone else wanting to see actual artwork/art of the male trainer? I feel like peoples have been focusing too much on female player... but i can't blame them, she looks very cute actually. I need to go to sleep, though. So here's a unique art for Pokemon Sword and Shield. Both players and the starters. It's not mine, though.
This picture further cements the fact, that Scorbunny is too precious for this world

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

How many times have people replied "what" to me?
See a game as learning to use a bicycle; you start with training wheels and then they get removed to do your own adventure.

LGPE is like a tricycle that keeps adding more and more training wheels instead.
That makes sense.
LGPE was one of those games I did not play for that long. :/
I am hoping Sword and Shield are different from the era of SM, USUM and LGPE.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

After seeing a lot of fanart of Shield girl in so few hours, it is refreshing to see some Sword art online.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom