• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Y'know who's a fun YouTuber? Antdude. Great reviews, funny guy, all around good stuff on that channel. His KH3 review was probably the best one I had seen.

He's also a big Kirby guy, which is an easy way to get on my good side.
I remember Antdude's OLD channel before he did reviews with fancy thumbnails. Never saw anything of him other than Mega Man lets plays then

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Octopath is fine because it's designed to feel archaic and it does it in an interesting way by rewarding you for completing those encounters with items. It's meant to be a callback to those games. Pokemon just refuses to innovate in the core series. Open world? Nah. Pokemon in the world? Sure! But only in one game. A spinoff.

When I'm trying to find me a Pikachu in the wild it gets old finding another ****ing Rattata, waiting for my Pokemon cutscene to finish, having to click run away or ko it and get minuscule exp, wait for it to load back to the overworld, walk around for another couple minutes till I get another encounter, it's another ****ing Rattata, rinse, repeat. In Let's Go, if I wanted to find a Pikachu I could just avoid the other Pokemon instead of just literally wasting time having 0 fun.

It's just dumb game design at this point and even when Dragon Quest of all things, a game that's meant to be as classic as possible, gets rid of it it's kind of ridiculous that a world wide phenomenon like Pokemon can't do it. It's just annoying.
agree to dissagre, I love random encounters because there is an off chance I come across a pokemon I wasnt looking for also reaally want and finding it randomly satifys me more then just seeing it walking around

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Grookey gonna bang that rock.

Then he bang your mom.

Team Grookey.

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
I remember Antdude's OLD channel before he did reviews with fancy thumbnails. Never saw anything of him other than Mega Man lets plays then
Youtubers change to what's current Game theory did that and they blew up in popularity I remember when they were just a small channel times sure do change.

D

Deleted member

For me it depends on what you replace random encounters with. What makes it or breaks it for me is how you find the really rare pokemon.

Are there any unknown people that were born before January 1st, 1900 still alive in this world?
Well you're asking for the existence of the unknown, unless you're asking a rhetorical. Regardless the last known person to live from the 1800s was Emma Morano who died in 2017.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
So the third game would be a bunch of areas from past regions jumbled into one?

Seems odd for the third game...
I insist we call it Pokemon Gun. Having a Sword and a Shield, aka SwSh, is very great, but what about Gun? Can we please be able to shoot?
It was a joke...

Fire Emblem Fates had two physical versions, Birthright and Conquest. As well as a third version as DLC called Revelation...

D

Deleted member

I wonder, after Sword and Shield come, will we get Sinnoh remakes?
Sinnoh remakes would be cool.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
is the series done with third versions now cause that would make me happy
they've expanded to not!sequel sequels that sell the third game as two 'upgraded' games

aka stuffing **** in that should have been there to begin with but doing it twice this time

D

Deleted member

is the series done with third versions now cause that would make me happy
Legit wonder what they’re gonna do after. They’ve done third versions, sequels, enhanced versions and just having no third version.

D

Deleted member

I do not get the hate over Let's Go.
Sure, it was a third version, but do you really think the average six year old likes to you a GameBoy Advance?

D

Deleted member

prequels are next. we get to play during the time period where people and pokemon got married or whatever
Its signature legendaries are going to be Marshadow and Giratina.

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Legit wonder what they’re gonna do after. They’ve done third versions, sequels, enhanced versions and just having no third version.
RIP Zygarde's plot relevance. Not even Alola could save it.

D

Deleted member

Leaked photo of sakurai choosing the Microsoft rep for dlc
3392BCBE-6017-4030-973E-2E1E7A60ED76.jpeg

Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku will you at least be ok if both happened? Steve will get in as a fighter so...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom