• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I didn't say we don't already have a Legendary in Smash, just that it'd be nice if we got one.

The past two Pokemon newcomers have been starters, and we're currently up to six starter Pokemon (seven if you count Pikachu). I'm just burnt out. Give me a little more variety instead of narrowing 800+ options to just three.
Give us a dolphin pokemon, and then put it in smash

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
Okay, then, what do you think it's based off of just going by the shape alone :4pacman:

This is such a weird non-issue to have lol
Well it sure as **** ain't england if theyre gonna saw 45% of the country off to make the region. Kalos at least was just the northern half of france.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Pokémon Infinity Wars
Pokémon Marvel & DC
Pokémon T & A

Noipoi

Howdy!
I didn't say we don't already have a Legendary in Smash, just that it'd be nice if we got one.

The past two Pokemon newcomers have been starters, and we're currently up to six starter Pokemon (seven if you count Pikachu). I'm just burnt out. Give me a little more variety instead of narrowing 800+ options to just three.
On the one hand, I sorta agree.

On the other hand, Scorbunny gang.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I'm kinda upset that overworld encounters aren't here. that was the one thing LGPE did right in my opinion. But everything else looks great so i won't complain.
Yeah, I was skeptical about it at first, but I really appreciated not having random encounters when going into caves or while surfing. I also like being able to pick and choose which Pokémon you encounter, unlike in previous games I actually liked chaining in Let's Go.

I can deal with it not being here, but it is a bit of a shame, I think a core game could have expanded upon it in a lot of interesting ways too.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed

That's not how math works.

D

Deleted member

i cheer for the underdog and goddamn is grookey an underdog

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Oh god someone called them Pokémon Protecc and Attacc and I really can't right now.

D

Deleted member

I actually had a Fakemon that was a Marine Igauna. It looked very similar to Sobble...

Gamefreak's stealing my ideas!
bro with you memeing everything into reality im 99% sure sans is ****ing in

D

Deleted member

Well it sure as **** ain't england if theyre gonna saw 45% of the country off to make the region. Kalos at least was just the northern half of france.
"This region that looks like an upside-down England with a city that's totally not London can't be based off England".

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Regardless of the reason, I'm done with starters and even moreso with Grass starters.

It's time for something else. Why not give us a Legendary, Sakurai?
Legendary’s aren’t often very.... Smash ready. Like, I can’t see someone making a Fighter out of The Legendary Birds, or Lunala, or Kyogre.
None of those games play like each other.
I’m talking about aesthetics and subject matter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom