• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
The Lion King didn't exactly have an original, killer story. The two things that made it stand out were it's beautiful animation and music. Removing those two things imo kills the point.
Top 5 Pokemon who've sworn

5. Detective Pik
4. Froslass
3. Cofagrigus
2. Arceus, back when its "c" was still soft
1. Nosepass

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
The Lion King didn't exactly have an original, killer story. The two things that made it stand out were it's beautiful animation and music.
If you're looking for a Disney movie with an original story, you're going to wind up with a real short list...

KMDP

Smash Legend
I always thought it was Satan being like-
"Hey Frollo! See you there, *** hole!"
Nah, it was definitely God.

Frollo was quoting scripture about God casting the wicked into hell, so God does just that.

It's irony.

D

Deleted member

I miss the days when Onceler, the entire Bee Movie script, and Robbie Rotten ruled the internet.
Don't forget never ending Shrek.

Personally, I really liked the Late 2000's-2012 Internet culture.

I do like Robbie Rotten a lot, so that is a plus. It is also really funny when people post the entire Bee Movie script.

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
"Like fiiiree. Hellfiiree"
To be fair the context of those two scenes were very different. "Hellfire" refers to Hell as a place.
Not just the anime buddy.

Also /s
I meant more so the scene where Quasimodo, the main character, says "damnation" twice in the span of five seconds. :p

Honestly "Hell" and "Damn" have only ever been controversial due to the religious context to begin with, being considered minor blasphemy when used as an interjection. Nowadays though, no one really cares about it. There's a damn good reason this site doesn't censor them. :p

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Unless she is in an area where water does not have gravity, then THAT IS NOT HOW WATER WORKS.

Also the water looks like it has blue food coloring in it.
I am never playing another Fire Emblem game. SMH
Well to be fair, they had to differentiate the water. :ultcorrinf:is the grey waves, after all.

And she, like, controls water sometimes? Her exact powers regarding water are kind of vague. But in all honesty I think she would have been a better Smash character from Fates than Corrin and I am not sorry for saying that Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku .

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I meant more so the scene where Quasimodo, the main character, says "damnation" twice in the span of five seconds. :p

Honestly "Hell" and "Damn" have only ever been controversial due to the religious context to begin with, being considered minor blasphemy when used as an interjection. Nowadays though, no one really cares about it. There's a damn good reason this site doesn't censor them. :p
Words like Damn, Hell, and ************************* really aren't that bad.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I miss the days when Onceler, the entire Bee Movie script, and Robbie Rotten ruled the internet.
I remember when Loki was an obsession and someone once sent someone else the entire Great Gatsby in a Tumblr fanmail

There’s a lot of things about pre-2014 internet that I miss...

D

Deleted member

Rest In Peace Stefán Karl.
The poor man struggled through bile duct cancer for two years before his tragic death.

D

Deleted member

It's really funny.

I don't try to act pure or anything, I just try to be a friend. Everyone else projected this pureness onto me.

I don't really mind, but remember guys. I'm a teenage boy on the internet, not exactly a bastion of purity.
It's all because of the cute little drawings and Noipoi specials
You brought this on yourself

Noipoi

Howdy!
Wait a second....

Back in January I started a playthrough marathon of every Pokemon generation from Kanto to Alola to summon Gen 8, and I finished it two days ago. And now...

I REALLY AM MAGIC

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I remember when Loki was an obsession and someone once sent someone else the entire Great Gatsby in a Tumblr fanmail

There’s a lot of things about pre-2014 internet that I miss...
Internet has gone from a nice place with some disagreements to 4chan’s demented little cousin.

And I’m not sure I like it

D

Deleted member

WAIT A MINUTE..
The Pokemon Direct starts at 9:00 AM ET.
buklba.jpg

Well, I guess that means I will be missing the direct.

Noipoi

Howdy!
idk I grew up on 4chan so it's always been like this for me
I remember my first trip to 4Chan.

It was back when Sun and moon were coming out, and 4Chan gets some good Pokemon leaks. I wanted to check it out but I was so scared that my mind would be ruined by the horrible things they do there. Turns out it was just a bunch of **** posting.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
While we’re on the subject of Pokémon:

What if we get a live action adaptation of Pokémon Colliseum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom