• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Ayyyy got an interview tomorrow \o/
Sweet! I have a job fair to attend to tomorrow. Though fortunately, i'll be able to see the Direct before I leave.

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Interesting for Nintendo to assume that anyone would be awake at 6 AM in the morning.
Heh... yeah.

Sets alarm for 15 minutes prior to the Direct.

Plus it's 9 am for me, so it's a bit easier.

Although tomorrow is my late wake-up day, so I'm sacrificing that to watch the Direct live.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Heh... yeah.

Sets alarm for 15 minutes prior to the Direct.

Plus it's 9 am for me, so it's a bit easier.

Although tomorrow is my late wake-up day, so I'm sacrificing that to watch the Direct live.
EST Master Race checks in

MainJPW

M.T.A
Oh Vancouver?

My totally real girlfriend Alberta lives there.
I live in Texas and everyone here says the n-word.
I JUST REALIZED "RACIST BOOT STATE" MEANS LOUISIANA.

Louisiana is shaped like a boot, and it is in the South!

For a while I thought it meant "Racist Boot Statue" or even "Racist Boost Statue".
First of all, lol. Second, I miss "Racist Boot State" sometimes.

D

Deleted member

I actually like drawing ponies.

But I don't anymore cuz cringe culture got inside my head lol
Yeah, that's fair. There have been instances where old pony artists have deleted entire accounts just so that they wouldn't be associated with the show or its cringe culture anymore. I myself wasn't even planning on being a pony artist, it just kind of happened. My original plan was to be a Kirby artist, lol. Here I am now, though, drawing them cartoon equines. :drshrug:

We pony artists don't exactly have the best reputation thanks to, uh...Well, let's just say the same "stuff" that Undertale's fandom had to deal with. TBH it's a shame the dumb stuff gets more attention than the good pony art, as I've seen beautiful digital paintings done with pony that have made my jaw drop.

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Wait there's a direct?

I've been too busy stuck in a Fire Emblem fanart vortex again. What'd I miss.
How could you say that and not bring any to share with the class?

D

Deleted member

It was back when Sun and moon were coming out, and 4Chan gets some good Pokemon leaks. I wanted to check it out but I was so scared that my mind would be ruined by the horrible things they do there.
I remember quite recently discussing some of the larger leaks with my less Smash-wise friends, and when I brought up 4chan, they asked what it was. I proceeded to look it up, enter the home page, scroll down a bit and turn the screen to them. It was hilarious watching their faces contort with disgust. .

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
As a kid, I was explicitly told never to go to 4chan by my parents. My mom was terrified that I'd do something to anger Anonymous, and that they'd crash our computer, hack into our bank account, find our address and vandalize our house or something.

Ultimately I'm glad I wasn't allowed to go there but wowzer my mom can be paranoid sometimes.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This is literally the most cursed video I have ever seen in my entire life

Noipoi

Howdy!
As a kid, I was explicitly told never to go to 4chan by my parents. My mom was terrified that I'd do something to anger Anonymous, and that they'd crash our computer, hack into our bank account, find our address and vandalize our house or something.

Ultimately I'm glad I wasn't allowed to go there but wowzer my mom can be paranoid sometimes.
You never know when the hacker known as 4Chan will strike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom