• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I’m really hoping that Pokémon is more than the initial Sun and Moon reveal was. I’d like to see more like X and Y.

Considering they announced awhile back that it was in development, I would like to think they could show more than, “Here’s the titles of the games you’ve been waiting patiently for!”

I’m just thankful that I have an off period at 9am, so I can sit there and be giddy all I want.

The way Directs have been going, I assume it will get right to it though. Hopefully more than what some may expect.

Last edited:

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
I do not know why the direct would be at 9:00 AM ET.
Adults are at work and children are at school. Why?
Either way, it is what it is.

In my English classes, they are not considered "proper grammar", thus I was not allowed to use them.
okay well they're definitely proper grammar unless you're writing under MLA format. abiding by that rule here just makes your posts come off as kind of unnatural

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I’m really hoping that Pokémon is more than the initial Sun and Moon reveal was. I’d like to see more like X and Y.

Considering they announced awhile back that it was in development, I would like to think they could show more than, “Here’s the titles of the games you’ve been waiting patiently for!”

I’m just thankful that I have an off period at 9am, so I can sit there and be giddy all I want.

The way Directs have been going, I assume it will get right to it though. Hopefully more than what some may expect.
Well it's going to be seven minutes. You can see a decent amount in that time.

nobody's location on their profile is their real location it's always like it's always like "a place where elephants are" or something
Cowards, the lot of em.

D

Deleted member

As much as I love Pokémon directs, I am one of those people that hate missing work or school.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Wait there's a direct?

I've been too busy stuck in a Fire Emblem fanart vortex again. What'd I miss.
Pokemon direct tomorrow morning.

Only 7 minutes long tho.

Honestly I'm not expecting anything beyond a port announcement and a teaser of their big project like what happened with Sun and Moon. But eh.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Every time I go to start a new pony drawing, I'm like "Okay, this'll be simple: It's just a cartoon horse. Shouldn't be too hard. Won't be anywhere close to being as hard as drawing a person!"

And then I spend almost an hour trying to get the freaking body and hooves to look right in the sketch. :drflip:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Interesting for Nintendo to assume that anyone would be awake at 6 AM in the morning.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Every time I go to start a new pony drawing, I'm like "Okay, this'll be simple: It's just a cartoon horse. Shouldn't be too hard. Won't be anywhere close to being as hard as drawing a person!"

And then I spend almost an hour trying to get the freaking body and hooves to look right in the sketch. :drflip:
I actually like drawing ponies.

But I don't anymore cuz cringe culture got inside my head lol

D

Deleted member

I JUST REALIZED "RACIST BOOT STATE" MEANS LOUISIANA.

Louisiana is shaped like a boot, and it is in the South!

For a while I thought it meant "Racist Boot Statue" or even "Racist Boost Statue".

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom