• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
imagine sakurai hyping up the last fighter's pass character in the december final smash direct for 35 minutes straight

then he snaps his fingers and it's katalina

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
10 minutes until I make that phone call. Ugh.

Like most things I needlessly stress over I'm going to go "well that wasn't so bad" afterwards, but knowing that somehow doesn't make my current stress levels any better.

Making a phone call feels just like going to go get my shots, and I have a fear of syringes.

Noipoi

Howdy!
10 minutes until I make that phone call. Ugh.

Like most things I needlessly stress over I'm going to go "well that wasn't so bad" afterwards, but knowing that somehow doesn't make my current stress levels any better.

Making a phone call feels just like going to go get my shots, and I have a fear of syringes.
I've been there, it's never as bad as you think it'll be. Just do it.

D

Deleted member

I found this image somewhere, and it is pretty understandable to say that this is relatable.
KAMUI.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

So someone asked me a perfectly good question today.

Why does Sonic lock Tails out of the house?

Foxes eat hedgehogs, he’s doing it for his own safety.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
In my English classes, they are not considered "proper grammar", thus I was not allowed to use them.
you wot m8

Hey, if they manage to show the new game, new Pokemon and a Smash trailer in 7 minutes I'll be hella impressed considering the time gap between SM's announcement and the starters being revealed
they're going to play the direct at 300% speed to get all the information out to us in a short amount of time

Youtube has the ability to slow videos down for a reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom