• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Man, I just realized.

I'm gonna spend $115.99 on Final Fantasy VII, X + X-2 HD and XII.

Yikes.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Man, I just realized.

I'm gonna spend $115.99 on Final Fantasy VII, X + X-2 HD and XII.

Yikes.
You can find ways to shave that down.

I use Raise.com for all my digital currencies. They resell gift cards at a discount, and Nintendo eShop cards are usually 5-9% off. I've been using them for three years and I've never had a bad gift card. I actually have $120 on my account right now that I got almost 15% off for a Presidents' Day sale.

KMDP

Smash Legend

I use Raise.com for all my digital currencies. They resell gift cards at a discount, and Nintendo eShop cards are usually 5-9% off. I've been using them for three years and I've never had a bad gift card. I actually have $120 on my account right now that I got almost 15% off for a Presidents' Day sale.
"Use the code 'STAINDGREY' for a 10% discount on your first purchase".

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Honestly what I'm gonna do is just buy FFXII when I get my check this week, and FFX+X-2 down the line.

Final Fantasy X is great, but I'm more intrigued into XII, being the "Dark Horse of the Series".

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
"Use the code 'STAINDGREY' for a 10% discount on your first purchase".
God now that I reread that it sounds like the standard shill script at the end of a youtube video. ****.

It's just a way to get discounts on digital console games. Xbox/PS/Nintendo gift cards are always on sale. (Steam isn't. Ever.)

D

Deleted member

I wanna shower you with gifts, cuz i'm selfless and sweet! So there's no reason at all to be suspicion of me!

Sounding a bit devious there Noi and/or Poi.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!

Wha?

I am very suspicious now....
You want me to get Gen 8 with the same intensity I try to encourage you to get Crafted World, don't ya? Save your breath because I'm getting it regardless :yoshi:
Did Poinoi just learn how to change font color? This is a troubling development.
It's a line from a song that's currently stuck in my head but these replies are hilarious so it all turned out ok.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Wait, were we talking about who would win in a dance off? Did anybody bring up DK? Because I know for a fact that DK would murder everyone at a dance off.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
That reminds me now that you mentioned it. I just pre loaded ff7 yesterday
View attachment 194759

Can’t wait to play it in a month
:crying:
Wow, this picture really makes it real. I think anyone who can remember the fifth and sixth gaming gens can attest to how crazy FF7 finally on a Nintendo system is. I know it's not exactly the same as when Sonic arrived on Nintendo, but this game and its platform were so synonymous that it definitely feels on the same continuum. Can't wait to play it again. ^_^

And for real, if that Xbox Gamepass rumour comes to fruition... having a Nintendo console featuring both FF7 and Halo would honestly be enough to break the brain of ten-year-old N3ON. What a bonkers timeline.

D

Deleted member

It's a line from a song that's currently stuck in my head but these replies are hilarious so it all turned out ok.
Ya gotta work on your subtlety with your evil plots. Try being more like this fine gentleman here, who is the most subtle villain ever created. He has manipulated everyone he's ever encountered brilliantly using his expert diplomatic skills, and no one ever suspected him ever:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom