• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Imagine listening to songs with Lyrics

this meme was made by VGM gang

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

oh yeah cool I'll quote song lyrics too

I show no love to homo thugs
empty out, reload, throw mo' slugs

blessed homophobic DMX
Tangentially related but I can't see DMX mentioned anymore without thinking of this website and it's weirdly hilarious to me that someone is paying money to actively keep it going.
Imagine listening to songs with Lyrics

this meme was made by VGM gang
What about VGM songs with lyrics?
eg. Most games made by Platinum/Hideki Kamiya within the last 2 decades.

D

Deleted member

Hey guys
What's up
In a time we do not know, nothing existed. There was nothing. Then something emerged out of nothing. It were the two gods, Carl and Shaggy. Both were different but they grew personalities. Carl created his dimension, known as the Twilight Zone. Shaggy was the one who had creation plans, and Carl was enthusiastic. "Shaggy, thou a world be created due to our existence?" said Carl. "We are ONE. We will create the Council of Planets, Council of Galaxies, Council of Humans, and many more great instruments of our symbolic plan!" Said Shaggy. "We can transform nothing into an infinite sphere of life, power and more. We truly are ONE.", happily chanted Carl. "Emotions. We have created emotions. We are creating things without our own power!" joyfully chanted Shaggy. "The mighty councils of the universe will all bow to us, the true gods of the Universe!". "You know Shaggy, I recommend that we enrich certain councils with intellect and knowledge." eloquently said Carl. "Individualism!" chanted Shaggy. "We also must have all of these living things to adapt. To evolve as their environment changes. To involve in their mind, their beliefs, their skills of their sacred bodies!" joyfully said Shaggy. "As aforementioned, each species must individually change their... Technology!". Carl replied "Technology? We must make only a select few species do that. The council of humans! The council of humans will use their technology to become the dominant living souls of the Earth! They will be the entities that change the Earth!". "Carl my dear brother, my dear comrade of the universe, we have a lot more to do. We must introduce an infinite amount of things into this infinite sphere! Unfortunately... Evil will seep through. The cursed and destructive and excruciating concept, evil. We do not know if this destructive matter will end. Humans will be reeked with it...". "Shaggy, do not activate your mind to ensure yourself you think of negative thoughts and feelings! My brother, stay to positivity gentle arms!". "Yes, I must follow your path.", calmly mentions Shaggy. "We need the council of humans to be in harmony! They must have harmonious thoughts in order to get their councils and system to function!. "Shaggy, are you prepared to embark on creating the councils of the Universes? The branches of the fundamental universe that is an equal to everything?", happily mentions Shaggy. "Yes. Brother, we are one. We together will create the universe, even if flaws will automatically seep in like dark matter spreading its power through the innocent daylight. We are one."

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
In a time we do not know, nothing existed. There was nothing. Then something emerged out of nothing. It were the two gods, Carl and Shaggy. Both were different but they grew personalities. Carl created his dimension, known as the Twilight Zone. Shaggy was the one who had creation plans, and Carl was enthusiastic. "Shaggy, thou a world be created due to our existence?" said Carl. "We are ONE. We will create the Council of Planets, Council of Galaxies, Council of Humans, and many more great instruments of our symbolic plan!" Said Shaggy. "We can transform nothing into an infinite sphere of life, power and more. We truly are ONE.", happily chanted Carl. "Emotions. We have created emotions. We are creating things without our own power!" joyfully chanted Shaggy. "The mighty councils of the universe will all bow to us, the true gods of the Universe!". "You know Shaggy, I recommend that we enrich certain councils with intellect and knowledge." eloquently said Carl. "Individualism!" chanted Shaggy. "We also must have all of these living things to adapt. To evolve as their environment changes. To involve in their mind, their beliefs, their skills of their sacred bodies!" joyfully said Shaggy. "As aforementioned, each species must individually change their... Technology!". Carl replied "Technology? We must make only a select few species do that. The council of humans! The council of humans will use their technology to become the dominant living souls of the Earth! They will be the entities that change the Earth!". "Carl my dear brother, my dear comrade of the universe, we have a lot more to do. We must introduce an infinite amount of things into this infinite sphere! Unfortunately... Evil will seep through. The cursed and destructive and excruciating concept, evil. We do not know if this destructive matter will end. Humans will be reeked with it...". "Shaggy, do not activate your mind to ensure yourself you think of negative thoughts and feelings! My brother, stay to positivity gentle arms!". "Yes, I must follow your path.", calmly mentions Shaggy. "We need the council of humans to be in harmony! They must have harmonious thoughts in order to get their councils and system to function!. "Shaggy, are you prepared to embark on creating the councils of the Universes? The branches of the fundamental universe that is an equal to everything?", happily mentions Shaggy. "Yes. Brother, we are one. We together will create the universe, even if flaws will automatically seep in like dark matter spreading its power through the innocent daylight. We are one."
We are the world

D

Deleted member

and then they kissed

D

Deleted member

I was getting nervous about fighting Thardus in Metroid Prime Randomizer without Charge Beam, but then I remembered after entering his room that I have Grapple Beam and Spider Ball. Two items you are very much not supposed to have when you fight him. I could, in theory, just stand on the ledges above him and keep shooting him, lol.

Oh yeah, and Phazon Suit was just chillin' in the spot where the Chozo Artifact is supposed to be in his room. Nice.

D

Deleted member

Should I put this in fanfiction.net?

D

Deleted member

Broke: Friends to lovers
Woke: Wanting to ****ing kill each other to wanting to **** each other

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
what's your otp
ages here range from 13 to 57 might wanna be careful about that one homie

but i wanna know this still
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh, thirding this.
I'm gonna regret asking... :yoshi:
Who do you ship me with?
My curiosity glows like a futuristic lighting section.
I'm very faithful to my girlfriend

You're all nice though. For the most part.
Okay. I may have made this joke without considering the fallout or planning a followup joke.

And now I'm scared of naming any names because the thread will start to take it seriously.

On that note, Gentlepanda Gentlepanda and Just a penguin Just a penguin easily.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Okay. I may have made this joke without considering the fallout or planning a followup joke.

And now I'm scared of naming any names because the thread will start to take it seriously.

On that note, Gentlepanda Gentlepanda and Just a penguin Just a penguin easily.
I feel like the legality on that is dangerous.

I'm not sure it's because of the age thing or the species thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom