• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I watched the new Detective Pikachu trailer. And dang, can't believe Pokemon is just gonna casually let their kid friendly fluffy mouse boi swear.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
And concluding the regional countdown:

Based on that last sentence we could be seeing the next region tomorrow.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I watched the new Detective Pikachu trailer. And dang, can't believe Pokemon is just gonna casually let their kid friendly fluffy mouse boi swear.
Originally Pikachu said the n word at multiple points in the film, but screening audiences didn't like it so they had to change it

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Originally Pikachu said the n word at multiple points in the film, but screening audiences didn't like it so they had to change it
Pikachu is an honorary brother, like Goku. They can say the N word.

I'm black so I can decide who gets to say it.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
BE CAREFUL IT'S VERY PRECIOUS
Ey, a new Pokemon direct. Wanna know what sucks? I'm not gonna be available when it's going on.
I mean, it's ok to me. He had an N word pass after all.
Oh, sorry, didn't mean to spoil the ending.

D

Deleted member

Pikachu is an honorary brother, like Goku. They can say the N word.
Damn you straight up gave Ryan Reynolds a pass
When it turns out he's secretly racist like all big white Hollywood superstars it's on you

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
> Aether Paradise
> There is a highly-popular Aether mod for Minecraft

Oh crap, Gen 7 hinted this, it's happening; Gen 8 is a Pokemon-Minecraft crossover ft. a Creeper as a grass-normal starter with a grass-electric final evolution.

yes I know Aether has been used in more media and is based on old mythology and whatever else the word is for

Last edited:

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
...You know, did anyone actually play the Detective Pikachu game? How was it?

D

Deleted member

> Aether Paradise

Oh crap, Gen 7 hinted this, it's happening; Gen 8 is a Pokemon-Minecraft crossover ft. a Creeper as a grass-normal starter with a grass-electric final evolution.

yes I know Aether has been used in more media and is based on old mythology and whatever else the word is for
>Ike has a move called Aether
>Chrom has a move based off Ike's Aether
>Chrom is a dad
>Lao is a dad
>Lao is from the same game as Elma
Elma's ****ing in

D

Deleted member

OK DETECTIVE PIKACHU SAYS HELL AND IM NIT WVEN MAD BECAUSE IT WORKS LOL

Jokes aside, odd move, but it works? Also the new Pokemon looking great.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Some of y'all've never seen The Hunchback of Notre Dame and it shows.

D

Deleted member

> Aether Paradise

>Ike has a move called Aether
>Chrom has a move based off Ike's Aether
>Chrom is a dad
>Lao is a dad
>Lao is from the same game as Elma
Elma's ****ing in
Everyone knows Waluigi is never getting in Gen 8.

D

Deleted member

Damn you straight up gave Ryan Reynolds a pass
When it turns out he's secretly racist like all big white Hollywood superstars it's on you
“You can’t just say the n-word Ryan!”
“nah bro it’s cool a guy on smashboards gave me a pass so it’s ok lol”

Noipoi

Howdy!
kirby has a potty mouth but you can't understand him
:ultkirby: Dedede you fat ****ing ******* stop stealing all the goddamn food fat ass I don't have time for this **** i've got ****ing alien God ****** to kill but i'm stuck here dealing with your **** **** YOU DEDEDE.

:ultmetaknight: What'd he say?

:ultkingdedede: I think it was "HI!".

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
swtor is the best bioware game in years and just typing that is depressing

played it through with a mostly light side sith warrior and that was an interesting character to say the least, it's f2p now so you wouldn't even really need that pass for most of it
Yeah I know, but I bought the pass when my subscription was coming close to an end, and I was waiting to use it because I had friends who were going to join me. And they never did, so I never used it. But I never finished the storylines for my smuggler or my... whatever the sith healer was called.

I really want to get back into it but I do not have the time to properly enjoy an MMO at all.

D

Deleted member

:ultkirby: Dedede you fat ****ing ******* stop stealing all the goddamn food fat *** I don't have time for this **** i've got ****ing alien God ****** to kill but i'm stuck here dealing with your **** **** YOU DEDEDE.

This is funnier than it should be.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Yeah I know, but I bought the pass when my subscription was coming close to an end, and I was waiting to use it because I had friends who were going to join me. And they never did, so I never used it. But I never finished the storylines for my smuggler or my... whatever the sith healer was called.

I really want to get back into it but I do not have the time to properly enjoy an MMO at all.
All you have to do is quit your job, cut off your relationships, and basically give up your life and devote yourself 100% to this game.

It's simple! What's the hold-up?

D

Deleted member

Mii Gunner is a fun character.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakky

Smash Hero
:ultkirby: Dedede you fat ****ing ******* stop stealing all the goddamn food fat *** I don't have time for this **** i've got ****ing alien God ****** to kill but i'm stuck here dealing with your **** **** YOU DEDEDE.

A gift

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I got Lyn!

:(
I hate that it was random instead of letting you actually choose like before. I had two Lyns already and didn't care for the other two. Azura's the only one I wanted to pull.

Got ****ing lucky.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
All you have to do is quit your job, cut off your relationships, and basically give up your life and devote yourself 100% to this game.

It's simple! What's the hold-up?
I know you're joke, but honest answer: My Youtube series is very important to me.

When you do literally everything with no revenue but still try to make it look top quality you have to make a lot of other sacrifices. Videogames and other hobbies have been my biggest sacrifice. Resident Evil 2 was the exception to the rule and it's solely responsible for ep.7 being like a month late. Sorry not sorry. :estatic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom