• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I swear... every freakin' time I leave this thread for like... an hour, something goes wrong.
Of course. It's surprising when things don't go wrong here.
if i had a dollar for every time this exact exchange has happened in this thread i would have enough to provide fighter passes for all my friends

Just a penguin

Smash Master
if i had a dollar for every time this exact exchange has happened in this thread i would have enough to provide fighter passes for all my friends
Well, you could pay two people 33 cents each time they have the exchange, and you'd have a steadily increasing source of profit. Eventually, you could hire more people with the money you made, and then you'd have an eternally increasing source of money.

D

Deleted member

oh yeah also xenosaga episode 1 was released in north america 16 years ago today

obviously this means they're gonna reveal kos-mos for smash in the pokemon direct tomorrow, it can't be a coincidence

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
The direct tomorrow is to talk about an official version of Pixelmon as well as a Smash announcement
Game Freak and The Pokemon Company take over the mod's development from the fans who make it.

Together with Mojang, they release two versions of it for Bedrock Edition, requiring you to pay $60 for each.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom