• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Hot take: Fictional or not, anything that endorses or supports the idea of bestiality is gross
It's been almost 15 years since Ash may or may not have kissed a Latias. Brock said he was jealous either way.

Pokemon is gross and is purposely putting these subliminal messages in my head. But I love it anyways.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
OKAY. NEW TOPIC. I DON'T WANT THE THREAD SHUT DOWN AGAIN BECAUSE I HAVE NOWHERE ELSE TO GO

besides NintenZone that place is pretty cool.
NintenZone is pretty alright. I do hide there sometimes when this thread gets a bit too much. And sometimes just because I like the change of pace.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
10 states as far as I’m aware, notably Hawaii and Texas.

Also you made me look this up, so thanks a ton for that.
**** I thought it was only one. That's way worse.

Like, I'm sure it's just because no one in their congresses wants to be the guy/girl who brings up anti-dog-sexing legislation, but still. Get on that, you ten stupid states.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Mods upon looking at what this thread has become and then trying to purge it 2019 colorized:
C7A7A37E-E2DC-4184-B789-4BDA191EFABC.gif

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
It's been almost 15 years since Ash may or may not have kissed a Latias. Brock said he was jealous either way.

Pokemon is gross and is purposely putting these subliminal messages in my head. But I love it anyways.
1234.png

NintenZone is pretty alright. I do hide there sometimes when this thread gets a bit too much. And sometimes just because I like the change of pace.
It's basically this thread but with more Fire Emblem discussions. Just the way Moydow likes it.

D

Deleted member

You all probably know this, but two great news have been born.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Calling 2 posts until somebody posts that one gif of a guy holding a pizza walking into a burning room.

Anyways, uh, something else. I like King Crimson’s design.

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah I found this on youtube a few days ago and I don't know if I should be confused or impressed.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Calling 2 posts until somebody posts that one gif of a guy holding a pizza walking into a burning room.

Anyways, uh, something else. I like King Crimson’s design.
I've mentioned it before, but if we did that every time this thread went bat**** insane, we would be very familiar with Mr. Glover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom