• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
They've got a lot of faith in this film. There's already a sequel in early stages.

If this and the Super Mario movie (which I'm a little more concerned about due to the studio that's making the movie, but that's another topic) is a blockbuster hit, then we could be seeing a surge in movies inspired from video games.

I'm excited like heck (I'm too decent to swear like savage folk like Detective Pikachu).

Just stop the blatantly sexualized Pokemon and I'll be fine. Did the artist who made Salazzle create it after watching a weird nature documentary about lizards mating?
Miyamoto is keeping a very close eye on Illumination's Super Mario movie this time around, so I wouldn't worry too much.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Just stop the blatantly sexualized Pokemon and I'll be fine. Did the artist who made Salazzle create it after watching a weird nature documentary about lizards mating?
I was talking about their weird Poledancer Jigglypuff thing but also yes Salazzle makes me a little uncomfortable

I get the idea behind the mechanics of the species but it's a little tooooo on the nose for Salazzle to look the way she does lol

D

Deleted member

Broke: Remove the sexy Pokemon
Woke: Remove all the non-sexy Pokemon, and then jail anybody who sees the movie.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So I was wondering how, if at all, they'd handle fully-aquatic Pokémon, and there's kind of two answers as of the latest trailer.

Octillery.png

Octillery just moves about on land, which makes sense given it's an octopus.

Magikarp.png

Our lord and savior, however, is in a tank, as he is a fish.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I was talking about their weird Poledancer Jigglypuff thing but also yes Salazzle makes me a little uncomfortable

I get the idea behind the mechanics of the species but it's a little tooooo on the nose for Salazzle to look the way she does lol
Honestly I've always disliked Gardevoir because I feel like the design screams, "Hey, internet. Have fun."

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Honestly I've always disliked Gardevoir because I feel like the design screams, "Hey, internet. Have fun."
It just resembles a woman in a dress, nothing remotely inherently sexual about that. The internet is just the internet though.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Oh! Also, god ****ing dammit, this thread has once again looped back to either being horny or talking about people being horny. Lord help me.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
not to be political but bestiality is def bad
If I remember right there's one state in the US that never technically made a law against it and I'm not looking it up because I don't want that on my search history.

I wanna say it's Kentucky because **** Kentucky.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Detective Pikachu looks WAY better than it has any ****ing right to and now I'm ****ing hype as hell.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
The trailer made me realise how cool it'd be to live in the Pokemon world. I mean is there any other fictional world that could compete?

> Safe enough that 10 year olds can go out on their own, armed only with an elemental pet
> Don't need education or qualifications: being good enough at battling is a career in its own right, potentially earning you millions
> Free healthcare
> Criminals will abandon their activities if beaten in a Pokemon battle
> Advanced technology
> It's Pokemon FFS: who wouldn't want to travel the world with your monster buddies; the series' concept is inherently appealing

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Oh! Also, god ****ing dammit, this thread has once again looped back to either being horny or talking about people being horny. Lord help me.
Let's talk instead about how I finally got Legendary Azura in FEH!

...I was gonna post a picture but then I realized that would just go down the same route so I won't.

D

Deleted member

If I remember right there's one state in the US that never technically made a law against it and I'm not looking it up because I don't want that on my search history.

I wanna say it's Kentucky because **** Kentucky.
10 states as far as I’m aware, notably Hawaii and Texas.

Also you made me look this up, so thanks a ton for that.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
it's different
like Detective Pikachu could clearly be a consenting adult if I had the ability to understand him

...I was gonna post a picture but then I realized that would just go down the same route so I won't.
if it cleanses my soul i'll allow it

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
OKAY. NEW TOPIC. I DON'T WANT THE THREAD SHUT DOWN AGAIN BECAUSE I HAVE NOWHERE ELSE TO GO

besides NintenZone that place is pretty cool.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816

Let's talk about this.
1b3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom