• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Y’all ready for some lame golf jokes?

I’m a scratch golfer!

Every time I hit the ball, I scratch my head and wondered where it went!

D

Deleted member

I know it probably wasn't, but damn it all, I WANT to believe Mewtwo and Pikachu fighting on the balloons was a Poké Floats reference.
We've all been fools!
The reason Poke Floats was not in Ultimate is because it would be updated to be based off the Detective Pikachu movie
I thought it was Eevee evolving.
It's clearly not due to it becoming an Eevee(the aura dissipates instead of forming so it's ending whatever the hell it was doing) and the blue eyes+smile are basically Zorua's signature.
Also, let's not forget how Illusion was deoicted in the Zoroark movie
c62d07a0999f036bbb0067376d4e4071b71f59fd_hq.gif

tumblr_inline_pga740jwSk1tooa8d_500.gif

Glowing eyes and an aura effect
Y'all already forgot about Endgame huh smh
Literally what

D

Deleted member

Y’all ready for some lame golf jokes?

I’m a scratch golfer!

Every time I hit the ball, I scratch my head and wondered where it went!
Y'all ready for some lame jokes?

my ****ing serotonin levels

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Okay so my ruined-ass eyes can't tell who this Pokémon is due to the lighting. Any help? :p
WhosThatPokemon.png

I can't think of any vaguely-ape-like Pokémon with pink hands that are that big.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Y'all ready for some lame jokes?

my ****ing serotonin levels
let me just say, I bought Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 not because I'm interested in building cars, but it eases my stress in my desire to replace my car for now, and it gives me a straight up hit of dopamine finishing a job and collecting money for it

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Okay so my ruined-*** eyes can't tell who this Pokémon is due to the lighting. Any help? :p
View attachment 194710
I can't think of any vaguely-ape-like Pokémon with pink hands that are that big.
While the lighting could just make everything hard to tell, what if that’s a Gen 8 Pokémon that we don’t know about?

D

Deleted member

Okay, so I gotta say something about FF9.

BAKU IS ZIDANE'S ADOPTIVE FATHER???

WHAT????

D

Deleted member

the only thing I'm sad about is that Detective Pikachu's already a Spirit
I'm holding out for fighter costume DLC tho so fingers crossed

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
What’s new in the Switch version of FF12 Zodiac Age, out of curiosity?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Yeah, looking at it again it's almost definitely Slaking.

In other news I think Slaking being only 6'7'' is what threw me off. I thought it was closer to 8' tall.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Oh yeah, this movie is gonna be ****ing huuuuuge
This is definitely a top 5 grossing movie, probably #2 or #1
I just think that considering how huge the MCU is, and how huge Infinity War was and Endgame being a direct sequel to it resolving a huge-*** cliffhanger where everyone ****ing died? It's gonna be hard to beat.
It's gonna be fascinating to see if it'll beat Infinity War, and if so, by how much. And then there's Detective Pikachu right around the corner, so who knows which one will draw more of a crowd. Probably Avengers, but I'm sure the marketing game will be fierce. There will probably be Detective Pikachu trailers playing before Avengers.

It's a packed summer, really:

Avengers: Endgame - April 26
Detective Pikachu - May 10
Godzilla: King of the Monsters - May 31
Spider-Man: Far From Home - July 5

And then I guess Star Wars is coming out this December, too. It'll be interesting to see how that one does after TLJ and Solo.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Yeah, I managed to get another shot of it. It's absolutely Slaking.
WhosThatPokemon.png

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Yeah, looking at it again it's almost definitely Slaking.

In other news I think Slaking being only 6'7'' is what threw me off. I thought it was closer to 8' tall.
I've found that most Pokemon end up being shorter than I think they are.

Learning I was at least half a foot taller than a Charizard was mind blowing to me lol

D

Deleted member

It's gonna be fascinating to see if it'll beat Infinity War, and if so, by how much. And then there's Detective Pikachu right around the corner, so who knows which one will draw more of a crowd. Probably Avengers, but I'm sure the marketing game will be fierce. There will probably be Detective Pikachu trailers playing before Avengers.

It's a packed summer, really:

Avengers: Endgame - April 26
Detective Pikachu - May 10
Godzilla: King of the Monsters - May 31
Spider-Man: Far From Home - July 5

And then I guess Star Wars is coming out this December, too. It'll be interesting to see how that one does after TLJ and Solo.
I'm going broke this year aren't I

D

Deleted member

What’s new in the Switch version of FF12 Zodiac Age, out of curiosity?
Here's what you'll get, a quick copy and paste.
  • License Reset Function: By talking to Clan Centurio’s leader Montblanc in Rabanastre, players can reset and change their party member’s jobs, allowing them to customize the jobs of their party as desired.
  • Additional Gambit Sets: Gambits allow players to customize their party’s AI. Players can now create three unique sets, allowing players to switch between sets for different situations, such as map exploration or boss fights.
  • Improved “New Game+”: Allows users to start the game with party members at level 90 and carry over some items like weapons, magic and gils obtained during previous playthroughs
What the Switch and Xbox One versions of XII The Zodiac Age will have. ...That also the PS4 version won't. Oof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom