• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Detective Pikachu 2: Pikachu has a heated detective moment, says a racial slur, and releases an apology video on his YouTube channel

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Here's what you'll get, a quick copy and paste.
  • License Reset Function: By talking to Clan Centurio’s leader Montblanc in Rabanastre, players can reset and change their party member’s jobs, allowing them to customize the jobs of their party as desired.
  • Additional Gambit Sets: Gambits allow players to customize their party’s AI. Players can now create three unique sets, allowing players to switch between sets for different situations, such as map exploration or boss fights.
  • Improved “New Game+”: Allows users to start the game with party members at level 90 and carry over some items like weapons, magic and gils obtained during previous playthroughs
What the Switch and Xbox One versions of XII The Zodiac Age will have. ...That also the PS4 version won't. Oof.
I imagine the PC version won’t either...welp, it’s decideddd

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Also necessary:
Pokemon Mafia movie (so... a Team Rocket movie involving lots of organized crime, drugs, and no-no times)

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So this Star Wars thing is sorta popular but I hear they’re gonna change Episode 1 again. Here are the changes I heard about:

The soundtrack will be re-recorded entirely in Kazoos. Scored by John Williams, it will be highly experimental.

Celine Dion will sing a balled version of “A Long Time Ago” over the end credits. It will also be used in the opening scroll.

Computer Generated images will be removed from the film. Jar Jar Binks will henceforth be known as “Jar Jar Binks: Master of Invisibility”

Darth Maul is now portrayed by Richard Simmons. He has a surprisingly convincing growl.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Hot take:

We'll get a terrible Fire Emblem movie based loosely on Awakening in 2028 after Nintendo's multiple successful movie outings. It will be live action and produced by Fox Searchlight and, sadly, it will suck.

I will come back and quote this in ten years when I'm right.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
This was before the first trailer. Just sayin
They've got a lot of faith in this film. There's already a sequel in early stages.

If this and the Super Mario movie (which I'm a little more concerned about due to the studio that's making the movie, but that's another topic) is a blockbuster hit, then we could be seeing a surge in movies inspired from video games.

I'm excited like heck (I'm too decent to swear like savage folk like Detective Pikachu).

In fact, remove all the sexualized pokemon, you degenerates
Just stop the blatantly sexualized Pokemon and I'll be fine. Did the artist who made Salazzle create it after watching a weird nature documentary about lizards mating?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Hot take:

We'll get a terrible Fire Emblem movie based loosely on Awakening in 2028 after Nintendo's multiple successful movie outings. It will be live action and produced by Fox Searchlight and, sadly, it will suck.

I will come back and quote this in ten years when I'm right.
The love subplots will be filled with a bunch of people standing next to each other for long periods of time and ending up kissing eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom