• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
If Mythra gets in Smash, I'll probably be one of the only users in this thread who's completely uninterested in her.

Takes more than eye candy to get my support.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
For me, the most annoying character in the game is still Cloud.

I'm sorry, but a Cloud player who camps and relies almost entirely on filling the Limit Gauge is not a good player. It's even more infuriating when the person using him feels the need to taunt multiple times when they take away a stock.
I'd argue that anyone who can't counter that strategy is a worse player. They're only doing what's optimal, you cant blame them. I know it's annoying but Cloud camping really isnt that bad

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Came back to learn that I keep forgetting to add text to my reaction posts.
Thanks for the heads up, mods, I'll do my best to keep the text with my usual memes.

So, what's the latest, people? New leak? New rumor? New resurgence from Ban Land by John? I'll take whatever.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Thanks for the heads up, mods, I'll do my best to keep the text with my usual memes.

So, what's the latest, people? New leak? New rumor? New resurgence from Ban Land by John? I'll take whatever.
Uh, something. That's all.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master

gay. we are talking about gay

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
It’s official: I can’t win a single Battle Royale style game even if the stars and planets alligned and I get nothing but Super Duper Mega Extreme Jackpots in pinball.

Edit: ...except Tetris 99

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Jokes aside Im confident my butt is safe as Im sure Xenoblade as a whole didn't get considered at all for the Fighters Pass

*sniff*

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Random: Spam ads that redirect you off Smashboards is fun!

Sarcasm over now
i shamelessly use adblock lol

i would use adblock even if i was a mod. what's my worth in ad form? 30 cents?

LetterO

Smash Lord
I'd argue that anyone who can't counter that strategy is a worse player. They're only doing what's optimal, you cant blame them. I know it's annoying but Cloud camping really isnt that bad
Those kinds of Clouds are usually easy to counter but with the usual Quickplay lag it becomes an increasingly harder task.

D

Deleted member

For me, the most annoying character in the game is still Cloud.

I'm sorry, but a Cloud player who camps and relies almost entirely on filling the Limit Gauge is not a good player. It's even more infuriating when the person using him feels the need to taunt multiple times when they take away a stock.
*genkai wo koeru intensifies*

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Jokes aside Im confident my butt is safe as Im sure Xenoblade as a whole didn't get considered at all for the Fighters Pass

Sad
Even though I really don't care for Xenoblade, I'll admit that it's overdue for its second rep. It's really amazing how unfortunate it's timing was for Ultimate.

Those kinds of Clouds are usually easy to counter but with the usual Quickplay lag it becomes an increasingly harder task.
And that's what usually happens with me. I typically use Rosalina, a character who already sucks against most swordfighters, so when lag is thrown in the mix, it's just terrible.

Between Rosa and Cloud, Cloud is usually the one who suffers less from lag.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
hell Voltron has a canon gay dude and overwatch has 2 and ****ing Dragalia Lost has one bi dude also
While I disagree that they're underrepresented, they definitely can be represented more however much they want.

I don't really see how there's a way to over-represent aspects of human culture, so bombs away. :drshrug:

D

Deleted member

*sniff*
xc2 came out at the exact wrong time for it to be considered and honestly im shook because i really really really wanted rex/aegis and i thought they were basically a lock and a very safe prediction and then sakurai went and pulled a sneaky on me smh

hey maybe elma will be revealed along with an xcx port haha its not happening at all is it

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So here’s a hypothetical scenario:

What if DLC is cancelled and refunds don’t happen?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Rowling is an awful example with most of the representation in her stories being added well after they were written.

Also she's transphobic so she can go do one.
well, at least it's 3 for 4 :redface:

D

Deleted member

Rowling is an awful example with most of the representation in her stories being added well after they were written.

Also she's transphobic so she can go do one.
dumbledore is like the exact wrong way to do gay representation lmao

shes literally just some straight woman sitting on her stacks and stacks of money trying to appear "diverse" so she can get a couple more stacks lmfao

Last edited by a moderator:

Shroob

Sup?
So now I know how Zinith feels when no one wants to talk about Yoshi.

Except replace Yoshi with just Smash in general in the general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom