• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Oh, yeah. I forgot about MLP ending. But I knew that for months on end. I knew all things must come to an end. It already started to go to book ends once a School opened up. The Mane Cast pretty much was heading that way at some point.
As much as I liked the idea of ending on a season 10 instead, I honestly don't know if FiM would've had it in it to do two more 24 episode seasons. As I've said before, every possible moral and character combinations have pretty much been explored at this point between the show and comics. Only reason they made it this far, IMO, is because they started extending the main cast past the Mane 6 with Starlight and the students. It allowed them to re explore early season concepts without having to awkwardly fit the Mane 6 into situations they've outgrown at this point.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Both versions are called "Yoshi" in the States. It's called "Mario & Yoshi" in PAL regions and "Yoshi no Tamago" in Japan :yoshi:
That's what I figured, but I just went with what I knew.

I liked that game quite a lot, have no idea where the cartridge is nowadays.

MamaLuigi123456

Smash Champion
On the topic of Yoshi puzzle games I had this weird idea for a newcomer where Chef Mario from Yoshi's Cookie and a Baby Yoshi from the NES game would team up Duck Hunt-style, using Yoshi Cookies, stacking plates, upgrading the Baby Yoshi to more advanced forms, and using Tetris Attack garbage blocks.

Unrealistic but Chef Mario and Baby Yoshi would be an instant main of mine.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Because I fell on solid ice a couple days ago and my bottom was in pain. I made a quip that you don't know how impressive Yoshi's ground pound (:yoshi:) is until that happens to you. "Respect Yoshi's ***!!!"
Okay, as long as you realize I don't plan to respect the green boy's booty hole any time soon.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Because I fell on solid ice a couple days ago and my bottom was in pain. I made a quip that you don't know how impressive Yoshi's ground pound (:yoshi:) is until that happens to you. "Respect Yoshi's ***!!!"
inb4, next Yoshi game has licensed music in it and it's just Fat Bottomed Girls.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I actually had a character that belonged to a race known as "Zenith" who had very close spiritual connections with Dragons.

This was obviously before I even knew of Zinith Zinith so the only conclusion I can come to is that i'm psychic.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I actually had a character that belonged to a race known as "Zenith" who had very close spiritual connections with Dragons.

This was obviously before I even knew of Zinith Zinith so the only conclusion I can come to is that i'm psychic.
First your past Yoshi obsession and now this? I have a hold on your past :yoshi:

MamaLuigi123456

Smash Champion

The only plausible conclusion I can come up with is Zenith is secretly a god who can alter the past. present, or future to his liking. Even though we are completely powerless against him, the only thing he uses his powers for is for things regarding Yoshi or reptilian creatures.

This will be what our planet will come to in ten years time. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
The only plausible conclusion I can come up with is Zenith is secretly a god who can alter the past. present, or future to his liking. Even though we are completely powerless against him, the only thing he uses his powers for is for things regarding Yoshi or reptilian creatures.

This will be what our planet will come to in ten years time. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Don't forget the moon. Anyway, I think it's way past my bedtime, so I'll be out.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If you could make a fighting game using only 9 franchises from video games, comic books, or anime/manga, which ones would you choose?
I'll keep it games only. I was gonna go add Final Fantasy, but Tekken's a personal favorite so it had to be done.

Mario(This includes DK characters and Yoshi)
Zelda
Metroid

Mega Man
Street Fighter
DMC

Mortal Kombat
Tekken
Castlevania

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I posted the start of an idea for a crossover fighting game between DC Comics and Shonen Jump over in the Light House. Feel free to go check it out if you want. (Will repost in the morning)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
In the comics, Thanos kills species and planets just to impress Death.
I’m not kidding.
He does it for the ***** and that's lame. Darkseid will always be the better villain for that alone. Dude's usually only self-motivated, and instead of killing everyone, he wants to control them all.

D

Deleted member

Thanks heaps, @ShotoStar , but I cannot play anymore. :)
Look at this picture I took.
Sorry ‘bout the poor quality.
Edit: photo not loading for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Thanks heaps, @ShotoStar , but I cannot play anymore. :)
Look at this picture I took.
Sorry ‘bout the poor quality.
Edit: photo not loading for some reason.
GG's man! you did pretty well and I had fun playing with ya.

Edit: Forgot to mention, The battle on Big blue fighting against your Incineroar was hilarious we kept on trying to get back on the Stage but the stage was just too fast for us so we lost the majority of our stocks from it lmao. GG's.

Last edited by a moderator:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I posted the start of an idea for a crossover fighting game between DC Comics and Shonen Jump over in the Light House. Feel free to go check it out if you want. (Will repost in the morning)

What a coincidence! I made up a roster idea for a crossover tag team fighting game between Marvel and Shonen Jump OwO

Also um... Has anyone heard from Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy

D

Deleted member

GG's PsySmasher PsySmasher and everyone who played! it was a lot of fun and I myself had a good time.

Also may I just say and this goes for the entire Community here, we may have our insane moments and thread locks but I love y'all platonically, Y'all make me feel so at home and it's great. This community is awesome and all of you are awesome too. So thanks guys! I really really appreciate it since I have a lot of Family troubles and I'm not really close to anyone outside of 3 or 4 people but this Community feels like one big family which I really like.

You all are awesome and I wish all of you the best of luck in anything and everything you do. Thanks guys!

D

Deleted member

GG's PsySmasher PsySmasher and everyone who played! it was a lot of fun and I myself had a good time.

Also may I just say and this goes for the entire Community here, we may have our insane moments and thread locks but I love y'all platonically, Y'all make me feel so at home and it's great. This community is awesome and all of you are awesome too. So thanks guys! I really really appreciate it since I have a lot of Family troubles and I'm not really close to anyone outside of 3 or 4 people but this Community feels like one big family which I really like.

You all are awesome and I wish all of you the best of luck in anything and everything you do. Thanks guys!
Ditto, my friend. PsySmasher PsySmasher , you and your damn Zelda. Glad I pulled out my Incineroar. Had a fantastic time battling you all, thanks heaps. :)

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Please stop.

You're making me blush...

D

Deleted member

Ditto, my friend. PsySmasher PsySmasher , you and your damn Zelda. Glad I pulled out my Incineroar. Had a fantastic time battling you all, thanks heaps. :)
That Incineroar V Lucina match on Big Blue was incredible. When we fell off we tried our absolute best to get back on but never could which ended up making us lose a majority of our stocks, that was some Quality Content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom