• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
We’re getting Home-Run Contest, I can feel it and it’s totally not because it has leftover data in the game.
What if instead of Homerun contest we get Smash vs Machine!

An evil man created robotic counterparts of all fighters (yes even :ultrob:) and is sending them to destroy all stages. The goal... stop them using attacks, items, and spirits. The fighters can also be upgraded but be warned: should the fighters let even one robot enter a super secret hatch designed for anything but :bobomb:, the the game ends in failure...

Wait, this is just the premise to another game!

Uh Smash Tour 2.0?

Iridium

Smash Hero
Should I try to get a Switch this weekend for Smash?

We’re getting Home-Run Contest, I can feel it and it’s totally not because it has leftover data in the game.
I just want the Stage Builder so I can make an unrealistic stage for characters to go over and earn money from. But then again, seeing two Roys or Chroms using Flare Blade on a Sandbag to launch it very far would be nice.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I think the Joker tease/no new character announcement overshadowed the fact that they advertised a big 3.0 update for Smash. No other Smash game has gotten that kind of update before. Smash 4 just got tiny bugfixes and balance changes, but it sounds like we're gonna get whole new features. We could see the return of Home Run Contest, Break the Targets, and Event Matches. Or maybe entirely new modes and changes that we've never seen before. This is going to be the first Smash game to get huge content updates like this.

Of course, we're liable to get some changes to the online play. Sakurai even admitted that it didn't seem to be working the way he intended. But I'm more excited for how much more content and features this game is going to get.
All we need back are Home Run Contest and Smash Run...something with Targets also (Event Mode is pretty much fused into Adventure Mode, aka Spirits Mode, so that doesn’t need to return)

Noipoi

Howdy!
I honestly don't know if Rex and Pyra would get in with a prospective Season 2. The only reason I say Waluigi is because the response to his being AT'd was so loud that Nintendo of America felt the need to tell Sakurai about it. The only instance similar to this was when he was straight up told about the fan demand for Mewtwo in Sm4sh at an E3 2015 panel discussion. Who was our first DLC character for Sm4sh?

:ultmewtwo:

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is in such an odd place in terms of release. Too late for base roster but seemingly too early for DLC, as evidenced by the Mii Costumes. I feel like the Mii Costumes are an interesting statement because it shows that Sakurai wanted to represent them in some way, but couldn't. I'd give Rex solid chances for a Season 2, especially if it's driven more by fan demand than corporate interest, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's passed over entirely.
So you're saying there's a chance?
waluigi time.gif

D

Deleted member

Do you think any existing Keyblade Wielder would do that for Joker?
Depends on the vibes Joker gives them. Most of them would probably think he's a big bad D A R K N E S S guy.

Mickey probably wouldn't. Riku might. Lea would. Aqua would absolutely not. Unsure about the others.

Sora would do just about anything for you if he likes you, so he probably would.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Which version? I hear there's a stark difference between the consoles

I have never played Yoshi's Cookie
I only played the NES Version cause of NSO so I have to go with that one, since it's the only one I played.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'm probably a pretty bad Splatoon fan, considering I've only ever played Ranked Mode once in the franchise's life up to this point, lol.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm probably a pretty bad Splatoon fan, considering I've only ever played Ranked Mode once in the franchise's life up to this point, lol.
I haven't spent 1000+ hours breeding the same OU competitive team as everyone else, so i'm a pretty poor Pokemon fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom