• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I haven't spent 1000+ hours breeding the same OU competitive team as everyone else, so i'm a pretty poor Pokemon fan.
I tried that for a while.

I then stopped when I realized how much time it was eating up in my life. IMO competitive Pokemon just isn't worth it, I'd rather just go do a Nuzlocke if I want something new to do in a Pokemon game. At least you're actually doing something in a Nuzlocke, Pokemon breeding is just extreme RNG tedium.

Noipoi

Howdy!

I then stopped when I realized how much time it was eating up in my life. IMO competitive Pokemon just isn't worth it, I'd rather just go do a Nuzlocke if I want something new to do in a Pokemon game. At least you're actually doing something in a Nuzlocke, Pokemon breeding is just extreme RNG tedium.
I only breed for shinies.

D

Deleted member

I haven't spent 1000+ hours breeding the same OU competitive team as everyone else, so i'm a pretty poor Pokemon fan.
I really hope the next game is good.
I love the Pokèmon games to death, but I Let’s Go never really caught me like Blue, X, Sun and Ultra Sun did.
I want to truly enjoy playing the next one.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Wait, that's the one simply titled "Yoshi." That's a completely different game (which I HAVE played btw)
I thought I remembered hearing that Yoshi and Yoshi's cookie are the same thing just called different things, I guess I was wrong. Just goes to show you shouldn't trust everything you hear.

D

Deleted member

Splatoon fans have Nintendo employees outside the dev team to thank for it ending up the way it did.

Splatoon was gonna use rabbits at one point:

image-rabbit.jpg

Very happy they went with the squid kids instead, honestly. They made that decision after coworkers who tried the game said "It doesn't make much sense for rabbits to shoot ink, does it?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

That's why a good amount, if not the majority, of competitive Pokémon players just gen their Pokémon. :p

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Oh, yeah. I forgot about MLP ending. But I knew that for months on end. I knew all things must come to an end. It already started to go to book ends once a School opened up. The Mane Cast pretty much was heading that way at some point.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Splatoon fans have Nintendo employees outside the dev team to thank for it ending up the way it did.

Very happy they went with the squid kids instead, honestly. They made that decision after coworkers who tried the game said "It doesn't make much sense for rabbits to shoot ink, does it?"
Another thing :ultinkling: has in common with:ultsonic:

Noipoi

Howdy!

Ah man, i'm so glad they chose squids.

The Inklings are probably some of my favorite game character designs period. This is just...a rabbit.

D

Deleted member

Pretty upsetting for sure, but it had a fantastic run. There's definitely episodes I'll rewatch, but I'd be lying if I didn't see this coming.

This means Imma need to change by cute Sweetie Belle avatar though.
It's a bummer for sure, but I'm okay with it. It's going out with dignity and quality, and for what it was, had an amazing run with an impactful legacy.

Plus, the community for it won't be going anywhere anytime soon, so it'll live on in different ways. Who knows, maybe G5 will be really good and cause huge waves like FiM did all those years ago...

Noipoi

Howdy!
Nah man, it is ridiculously catchy, but it gets old fast.
That's good.

I'm not sure if you know this, but in my early days I was quite the Ashley fanatic. Just because i've calmed down doesn't mean I won't kill firmly disagree with anyone.

It's a bummer for sure, but I'm okay with it. It's going out with dignity and quality, and for what it was, had an amazing run with an impactful legacy.

Plus, the community for it won't be going anywhere anytime soon, so it'll live on in different ways. Who knows, maybe G5 will be really good and cause huge waves like FiM did all those years ago...
I don't think the world is ready for another Brony uprising.

MamaLuigi123456

Smash Champion

Yeah, the show is definitely going out with a bang. Season nine holds a lot of promise considering all they have so far, and I can't wait to see what becomes of it.

And yeah, the powerful community for the show will continue to live on for years to come. Even when the show is done, it'll still live on in spirit. That's what happens when a series is truly impactful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom