• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

South Australia must have some sort of secret competitive scene, as only twice have I ever gone online only to have me placed in a rule set which isn’t mine.
I always get my sweet sweet three-stock Battlefied. The players are good too.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
rex gang rex gang
I honestly don't know if Rex and Pyra would get in with a prospective Season 2. The only reason I say Waluigi is because the response to his being AT'd was so loud that Nintendo of America felt the need to tell Sakurai about it. The only instance similar to this was when he was straight up told about the fan demand for Mewtwo in Sm4sh at an E3 2015 panel discussion. Who was our first DLC character for Sm4sh?

:ultmewtwo:

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is in such an odd place in terms of release. Too late for base roster but seemingly too early for DLC, as evidenced by the Mii Costumes. I feel like the Mii Costumes are an interesting statement because it shows that Sakurai wanted to represent them in some way, but couldn't. I'd give Rex solid chances for a Season 2, especially if it's driven more by fan demand than corporate interest, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's passed over entirely.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I have a feeling memes might be unleashed by sharing this... but our next Spirit event is all Donkey Kong related.

Inb4 DK rap lyric posting happens.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
I think the Joker tease/no new character announcement overshadowed the fact that they advertised a big 3.0 update for Smash. No other Smash game has gotten that kind of update before. Smash 4 just got tiny bugfixes and balance changes, but it sounds like we're gonna get whole new features. We could see the return of Home Run Contest, Break the Targets, and Event Matches. Or maybe entirely new modes and changes that we've never seen before. This is going to be the first Smash game to get huge content updates like this.

Of course, we're liable to get some changes to the online play. Sakurai even admitted that it didn't seem to be working the way he intended. But I'm more excited for how much more content and features this game is going to get.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I have a feeling memes might be unleashed by sharing this... but our next Spirit event is all Donkey Kong related.

that stupid ****ing pig is from the dk games?

D

Deleted member

HE'S FINALLY HERE

LetterO

Smash Lord
I think Ganon has the potential of being one of the best characters in the game. His ability to lag the game to the point where you always end up stumbling into his sword seems really good for mixups.

Iridium

Smash Hero

I'm scared of what I'm looking at.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Yoshi Spirit Event when? :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

Alright for anyone who wants to join the Arena it's:

ID:30VW0

Password: 1111

D

Deleted member

I don’t know the qualifications for becoming a Keyblade Master but for some reason I doubt Joker meets them.
If I remember correctly, the process involves having another Keyblade weilder hold your hand and saying "Yup you're a Keyblade person now".

That's what Birth by Sleep showed, at least.:drshrug:

MainJPW

M.T.A
I think the Joker tease/no new character announcement overshadowed the fact that they advertised a big 3.0 update for Smash. No other Smash game has gotten that kind of update before. Smash 4 just got tiny bugfixes and balance changes, but it sounds like we're gonna get whole new features. We could see the return of Home Run Contest, Break the Targets, and Event Matches. Or maybe entirely new modes and changes that we've never seen before. This is going to be the first Smash game to get huge content updates like this.

Of course, we're liable to get some changes to the online play. Sakurai even admitted that it didn't seem to be working the way he intended. But I'm more excited for how much more content and features this game is going to get.
We’re getting Home-Run Contest, I can feel it and it’s totally not because it has leftover data in the game.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Character|Colour
Mario|Red

Hit quote for the code. Hope that helps!
Thanks for the lesson. Speculation Post #5 is going to be good.
Now I just need to find a topic and time to write it!
As far as I know, Partners in Time is not being remade, so you're not back just yet :yoshi:
Which is honestly bull****. Partners is Time was one of, if not the best game in the series (only slightly above or slightly beaten by Bowser's Inside Story).

Hopefully we get a remake on the Switch. Only then would I be happy that we didn't get it on 3DS.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
We’re getting Home-Run Contest, I can feel it and it’s totally not because it has leftover data in the game.
That's all I really want.

I know I won't even play it that much, but it's ****ing Home Run contest, the only mode besides MULTI-MAN MELEE they never ****ed up between games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom