• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
****, that's pretty sad. I didn't even know Animals can be diagnosed with Depression so that's sad.
I mean... assuming they can be diagnosed with something like anxiety... it kinda makes sense that they can be diagnosed with depression, as well

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I never saved exact copy/paste, I pasted templates that put in most of the words for me. :drshrug: those precious 20 seconds saved are those needed to fuel my procrastination further
I get ya. I'm kind of the person who likes to go with the flow. Maybe I'm a bit unprepared, but it also leads to me being a bit more personal yet professional at times.

But eh.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I get ya. I'm kind of the person who likes to go with the flow. Maybe I'm a bit unprepared, but it also leads to me being a bit more personal yet professional at times.

But eh.
could never be a smashboards mod, the repetition and sense of having to "clock in" and "be on duty" would kill me a month in also because i think my track record is shady

already did my fair share of forum modding elsewhere, likely never again

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
could never be a smashboards mod, the repetition and sense of having to "clock in" and "be on duty" would kill me a month in also because i think my track record is shady

already did my fair share of forum modding, likely never again
Technically, there is no no "clock in" as is. But yeah, no need to apply if you don't want to do stuff like that again. I completely understand. Everybody needs a break in general.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I wonder if this means there are transgender animals?
I don't know if animals have enough of a concept of gender to really identify one way or the other.

Depression and anxiety are essentially base emotions that are amped up and persistent.

D

Deleted member

I don't know if animals have enough of a concept of gender to really identify one way or the other.

Depression and anxiety are essentially base emotions that are amped up and persistent.
There's animals capable of transexualism such as clown fish. But that isn't quite the same thing as being transgender as you put it. As gender is more so of a human concept.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Technically, there is no no "clock in" as is. But yeah, no need to apply if you don't want to do stuff like that again. I completely understand. Everybody needs a break in general.
still got some old mod blood in me that analyses the **** out of other mod systems though

if i see a flaw, im going ham :bobomb: that's that though

What about these cinnamon rolls?

he aint got ears lol

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Posting something.

Coolest pets I've ever seen, I think.
I’ve been watching to many wildlife videos recently and thought those were wolves.

And with that I realized that I’m wasting so much time that could’ve been spent doing hw.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I wonder if this means there are transgender animals?
Well gender is a human social construct. Animals don't really have a concept of gender. I know some fish can change their genitalia, but that's not really the same thing.

D

Deleted member

I mean... assuming they can be diagnosed with something like anxiety... it kinda makes sense that they can be diagnosed with depression, as well
I didn't know that either but I guess it makes sense, if we can feel those feelings there isn't really a reason they couldn't either.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
still got some old mod blood in me that analyses the **** out of other mod systems though

if i see a flaw, im going ham :bobomb: that's that though
This makes me wonder; is there ones to speak of you can think of? You can PM me or bring them to Forum Support. We're always interested in hearing improvements on the system. :)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Well gender is a human social construct. Animals don't really have a concept of gender. I know some fish can change their genitalia, but that's not really the same thing.
I understand that view point, but before I transitioned I felt like something was just deeply wrong in my soul (if such a thing exists). Like, I know a lot of transgender people hate this metaphor, but it really felt like I was born in the wrong body. Like my soul was placed in the wrong vessel. It felt primal. Beyond human social constructs. I feel like something as strong as I felt could exist within animals with mearly basic instinct. Taking on the "social" roles that the opposite sexed animals do in their interactions. Again, I'm not saying this happens. But it just makes to much sense to me.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Sweet dreams, my dear.
sweet dreams to you too, darlin'
I understand that view point, but before I transitioned I felt like something was just deeply wrong in my soul (if such a thing exists). Like, I know a lot of transgender people hate this metaphor, but it really felt like I was born in the wrong body. Like my soul was placed in the wrong vessel. It felt primal. Beyond human social constructs. I feel like something as strong as I felt could exist within animals with mearly basic instinct. Taking on the "social" roles that the opposite sexed animals do in their interactions. Again, I'm not saying this happens. But it just makes to much sense to me.
yeah, um Im not sure animals do that. They just, well..live. All dogs hump, both sexes are gross, its just how they work

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
This makes me wonder; is there ones to speak of you can think of?
Never went that deep into you guys' systems, lol, I was mostly referring to other systems I've been to. I've had nitpicks in my mind but they're only things that every forum suffers from (i.e. getting mods at a fast time in emergency situations like raiders/spamposters).

I don't feel like doing a case study this late into the night. :202:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Let's say if Isaac DID get upgraded would he fit more in as Misc. DLC or a Season 2?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
thats not an animal instinct, that's just having dysphoria

D

Deleted member

yeah, um Im not sure animals do that. They just, well..live. All dogs hump, both sexes are gross, its just how they work
Our relatives such Chimpanzees, Bonobos, and even monkeys develop different social roles and hierarchies. So I doubt they have no feeling of identity whatsoever. It's just not as sophisticated.

It's hard to know as of now because research of transgender neurology is in its infancy. At first it seemed as though as transgender people simply had different neurology than cis people. But research has been more so mixed since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom