• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I need to get my ass to bed
That man’s a troll. Ignore his idiocy and let him rot away into nothingness.
yeah but after he talked **** about Joker, He said "Congratz to Joker fans though"

Thats advanced trolling. Trolling so hard you say nice things too and its great

Last edited:

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
On the subject of good, bad, and different box arts, I'd like to recommend "The Box Art Critique with Woolie and Matt." They have episodes on Mega Man, Street Fighter, Castlevania, and Legend of Zelda, and include the good, the bad, and the bizarre. Both of them went to art school and have art degrees, so they bring in some of that knowledge, so you might even learn a thing or two about composition and such.

D

Deleted member

On the subject of good, bad, and different box arts, I'd like to recommend "The Box Art Critique with Woolie and Matt." They have episodes on Mega Man, Street Fighter, Castlevania, and Legend of Zelda, and include the good, the bad, and the bizarre. Both of them went to art school and have art degrees, so they bring in some of that knowledge, so you might even learn a thing or two about composition and such.
I cannot thank you enough for that link.

D

Deleted member

Waluigi should never get into Smash because he’d be a boring Luigi Echo and this game already has enough clones as it is.

Two can play at the trolling game :p.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Ladies and gentleman, I give you, possibly, the best worst box art, known to man!...

Apparently this game was actually good, despite what you may think

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
for some reason, when I fill 'em in, the image still can't be found.

I might be wrong with the capitalization, but I tried twice with an uppercase T and then a lowercase, "Yoshi Tennis" right?
Yes, that's right, and it's a capital T.

Why does this site not want me to show that image?!!!

D

Deleted member

Cough

This isn’t spam because I am adding words. Get me now, mod peasants.

Last edited by a moderator:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Ah... Woolie and Matt...
Sad Guts.png

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Unfortunately, this isn't a banjo simulating game, it's a space shooter...
You can tell, because of that small spaceship in the sky!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Forget this, I win. I found the most cursed cover yet.

All I can say is...Why? I have so many questions. Why does Pac-Man have teeth? Why does Pac-Man have a human body? Why are they in a Castle? this is pretty cursed.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom