• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

And if the Nintendo Executives deciding the DLC had any sense! They'd get rid of the sword! Make The Joker completely unique! And give more non swordsmen DLC after The Joker's release!

However! As far as that and the rumored Stage Builder coming in April is concerned! This still all sounds like their making Smash Ultimate "Micro-transactions" The Video Game (In Which you pay for stuff that should have been in the base game to begin with)!

Also! For the rest of you saying that my opinion is not wanted here, I'm trolling, or saying my opinion on Ultimate and it's DLC are awful!

That's not going to make me want change my mind about the game or my general opinion!

That's just piss me off even more and make want to continue to keep my mindset the way it is!

You all should have thought about that before typing away in the comment section!
Nice avatar.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
And if the Nintendo Executives deciding the DLC had any sense! They'd get rid of the sword! Make The Joker completely unique! And give more non swordsmen DLC after The Joker's release!

However! As far as that and the rumored Stage Builder coming in April is concerned! This still all sounds like their making Smash Ultimate "Micro-transactions" The Video Game (In Which you pay for stuff that should have been in the base game to begin with)!

Also! For the rest of you saying that my opinion is not wanted here, I'm trolling, or saying my opinion on Ultimate and it's DLC are awful!

That's not going to make me want change my mind about the game or my general opinion!

That's just piss me off even more and make want to continue to keep my mindset the way it is!

You all should have thought about that before typing away in the comment section!
I don't know if I'm disgusted or impressed that you've come back for the 20th time and you're still going strong with this attention starved persona (:wario:) you're doing.

Last edited:

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
You know what game's box art was way better in North America (and every other region) but worse in its home country of Japan? Twilight Princess.

Anyone want to hear about Twilight Princess? Because I can talk about Twilight Princess.

D

Deleted member

Because Joker is an anime swordsman who'll play exactly like Marth just because he has a knife and we're mad that he stole our character's slot! We should boycott Nintendo for oppressing us gamers like this.
Says who excactly?

D

Deleted member

I shouldn't feed the trolls, but it gives me a reason to post a clip from The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

Here's Joker.

Here's a clip from The Hunchback of Notre Dame, which features a dagger.
They're roughly the same size, just with the former trading a bit of hilt length for blade length. Classical daggers are much longer than you're giving them credit for.
Reminder that Frollo is so different compared to Disney villains. He literally kills a mom in the streets with the baby, has committed all of the sins in the bible I believe, and then dies by getting dragged into the infernos.

Something you do not see in Disney today.
But guys, what about the other way around?

I do not know if this is controversial, but I prefer the US look. The style of the American version feels more "Crash" to me. Crash and Coco also look more sharp and better. Speaking of Crash Bandicoot, I never finished the one in the PS4, because I prefer other games right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Also using this opportunity to say you should play Amnesia if you haven’t already it’s a legit great game. Play it if you want a good spook.
I've never played Amnesia, but I've played a Minecraft map based on it; it was in a modified version of Minecraft called Adventure Craft, which had some extra stuff including utilities that allowed someone to make RPG-esque maps and stuff.

nowadays the same thing can be done in normal Minecraft if enough effort is put into it, maybe even the boomerangs, although a few things might be unable to be replicated without mods.

I don't remember much of the map, though, just that there was a lot of gray and it was creepy...

MainJPW

M.T.A

However! As far as that and the rumored Stage Builder coming in April is concerned! This still all sounds like their making Smash Ultimate "Micro-transactions" The Video Game (In Which you pay for stuff that should have been in the base game to begin with)! Which is beyond disgusting and awful!

JUST IN TIME!

D

Deleted member

I do not know if this is controversial, but I prefer the US look. It just makes it look more like a racing game. Crash and Coco also look more sharp and better. Speaking of Crash Bandicoot, I never finished the one in the PS4, because I prefer other games right now.
That's not controversial, also Crash 3 isn't a racing game.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

However! As far as that and the rumored Stage Builder coming in April is concerned! This still all sounds like their making Smash Ultimate "Micro-transactions" The Video Game (In Which you pay for stuff that should have been in the base game to begin with)! Which is beyond disgusting and awful!

There's still a fair difference between a dagger and a sword...

A sword is used more for slicing, while a dagger is more so for stabbing at a close range

Joker may play more differently, than you think

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This boxart of Street Fighter tho. Just the best. Nothing makes any sense.

D

Deleted member

You know what game's box art was way better in North America (and every other region) but worse in its home country of Japan? Twilight Princess.

Anyone want to hear about Twilight Princess? Because I can talk about Twilight Princess.
Did you make your review for TP?

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
It honestly looks like two friends on a roller coaster, one making an exaggerated face for the camera, and the other completely done with his friend.
That’s basically the last time I went to Six Flags.

Roberk

Smash Champion
That man’s a troll. Ignore his idiocy and let him rot away into nothingness.

He's funny though, fun to converse with as long as you don't get easily offended by insults towards fictitious video game characters.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
why is Mega Man holding a gun?

I thought he had an arm cannon.
Having to interpret the fine details of an 8-bit NES game on a deadline is why Mega Man had a gun for the first two boxarts.

Did you make your review for TP?
Gonna start work on that now. Gonna be sitting here at the desk at work for the next 4.5 hours with nothing much else to do.

D

Deleted member

That’s basically the last time I went to Six Flags.
I have not been to an amusement park in a while, because honestly I just prefer to be indoors. When I do come outdoors, I like to do casual stuff.
The last time I went to an amusement park, I wore sunscreen and somehow got the worst sunburn in my life. It was a water park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom