• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Czech movie posters are weird as all hell and I love it. I can't even post the one for the Birds. That one is the weirdest.

This is for the movie Short Circuit of all things.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Is there a way to post a table?
Depends; a picture of one(which admittedly our site doesn't like posting pictures sometimes) or creating one? :p

I think there might be code for a table, but I can't remember it for the life of me. You'd click the button that says "insert" when hovered over. It looks like some ellipses with an arrow pointing down. Then you put in the actual table code. I might be able to find it online. I can't confirm if it works or not, though. Maybe Tag an Admin for help?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Depends; a picture of one(which admittedly our site doesn't like posting pictures sometimes) or creating one? :p

I think there might be code for a table, but I can't remember it for the life of me. You'd click the button that says "insert" when hovered over. It looks like some ellipses with an arrow pointing down. Then you put in the actual table code. I might be able to find it online. I can't confirm if it works or not, though. Maybe Tag an Admin for help?
Which users are admins?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Cyndane, Mic_128, Warchamp7 and a lot more. But they're the only ones who are sometimes active in this section. At least enough to bother asking. The rest visit other parts of the site, but I rarely see any but these guys here.
Cyn Cyn Mic_128 Mic_128 Warchamp7 Warchamp7

Can any of you guys help me out? I want to post a table on a forum I want to create in the light house as means of condensing the information so it dosn't take up multiple pages. Is there a way to do this?

MainJPW

M.T.A
I gotta say after seeing those box arts I certainly feel better about my anatomy skills.
Since we’re bringing up all these American box arts I’ve gotta say.

I never liked mohawk Sonic. Plus the American box art lacked that 80s aesthetic that the Japanese boxart goes for.

The reason that's a problem for me is that the original Japanese boxarta share that in-game aesthetic of 80's graphic design that's present even in the many levels across the games like Green Hill Zone or Ice Cap Zone and the Special and Bonus Stages and the simple, colorful geometric shapes in many of the game's levels inspired by early CGI. They go for that 3D polygon look that's present within the palm trees, floating fish and birds and various other formations.

Which the covers to me are saying "Hey! these are heavily 80's inspired games!" The American boxarts don't really paint the full picture.

And the covers all have these nice hidden messages that kinda stopped after Adventure:

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Cyndane, Mic_128, Warchamp7 and a lot more. But they're the only ones who are sometimes active in this section. At least enough to bother asking. The rest visit other parts of the site, but I rarely see any but these guys here.
ay whats your paycheck like tho

D

Deleted member

No joke my friends cat straight up has clinically diagnosed depression and that's the saddest thing I've ever heard in my entire life

D

Deleted member

No joke my friends cat straight up has clinically diagnosed depression and that's the saddest thing I've ever heard in my entire life
****, that's pretty sad. I didn't even know Animals can be diagnosed with Depression so that's sad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
2015 falkoopa lied to me

also still sounds like a boring job of copy/pasting warnings and whatnot
Pfft. Copy/pasting. I write out all my Verbal Warnings on the Threads itself by hand. Well, type it out, but same idea. It may seem repetitive and annoying, but sometimes the message can change, and it's faster to look at the situation and then say something, not search a text file for the "correct" message.

I can't say much more, though. Certain mod-only stuff.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Pfft. Copy/pasting. I write out all my Verbal Warnings on the Threads itself by hand. Well, type it out, but same idea. It may seem repetitive and annoying, but sometimes the message can change, and it's faster to look at the situation and then say something, not search a text file for the "correct" message.

I can't say much more, though. Certain mod-only stuff.
I never saved exact copy/paste, I pasted templates that put in most of the words for me. :drshrug: those precious 20 seconds saved are those needed to fuel my procrastination further

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom