• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Our relatives such Chimpanzees, Bonobos, and even monkeys develop different social roles and hierarchies. So I doubt they have no feeling of identity whatsoever. It's just not as sophisticated.
Yeah Monkeys I understand. But dogs, idk bout you, but all my dogs both male and female acted all the same, annoying, loud and expected me to do all the work

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So we have gorillas, monkeys, turtles, dragons, plant monsters, dinosaurs, crocodiles, dogs, ducks, amphibians, cats, mice, foxes, wolves, pheasants, penguins, and hedgehogs but you know what we are missing?

A honey bear and a beegull...

D

Deleted member

Oh, I'm sorry. I'm too busy dying of cuteness to hear what you said :yoshi:
That's a cute boy, it's eyes are very pretty and the complexion of it is very nice looking. 10/10 I like them.

I personally think Misc. DLC would work best, but Golden Sun fans need justice either way.
I kind of disagree cause if Isaac got in Smash I feel like he would need a Stage to go with him. Either way I really wish Isaac would be upgraded,

it's Unlikely but it's a wish of mine cause in my opinion Ultimate wouldn't feel complete without Geno, Banjo and Isaac even just two out of the three would be fine at this point.

DaybreakHorizon

Beauty in the Chaos
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Let's say if Isaac DID get upgraded would he fit more in as Misc. DLC or a Season 2?
He'd be Season 2.

If we get a Season 2 at the very least Waluigi will be in the game. Isaac may follow depending on if his fanbase was able to rally hard enough after his disconfirmation.

Also, I'm just so exhausted right now. I have a huge essay due Friday and I just spent 2-3 hours organizing a single portion. I still have 3-4 sections to write and I want to get it done tonight.

:upsidedown:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Never went that deep into you guys' systems, lol, I was mostly referring to other systems I've been to. I've had nitpicks in my mind but they're only things that every forum suffers from (i.e. getting mods at a fast time in emergency situations like raiders/spamposters).

I don't feel like doing a case study this late into the night. :202:
True. I've noticed sometimes we have that issue here. Even back when I used to mod this section.

But yeah, any nitpicks are welcome, as long as they're formatted in a constructive manner. :)

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
He'd be Season 2.

If we get a Season 2 at the very least Waluigi will be in the game. Isaac may follow depending on if his fanbase was able to rally hard enough after his disconfirmation.

Also, I'm just so exhausted right now. I have a huge essay due Friday and I just spent 2-3 hours organizing a single portion. I still have 3-4 sections to write and I want to get it done tonight.

Same, but I've done everything but my cited sources.

I have like 17 of them.

I don't wanna do 'em and I haven't done **** for the past week

Iridium

Smash Hero
That's a cute boy, it's eyes are very pretty and the complexion of it is very nice looking. 10/10 I like them.

I kind of disagree cause if Isaac got in Smash I feel like he would need a Stage to go with him. Either way I really wish Isaac would be upgraded,

it's Unlikely but it's a wish of mine cause in my opinion Ultimate wouldn't feel complete without Geno, Banjo and Isaac even just two out of the three would be fine at this point.
Oh, when you mentioned miscellaneous, I thought you meant he would have everything, but would be by himself. Sorry about that. That doesn't fit anyway.

D

Deleted member

He'd be Season 2.

I agree with this, if Isaac did get in Smash he would be Season 2 cause he would need a Stage and Music. and Good luck with everything btw!

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
So we have gorillas, monkeys, turtles, dragons, plant monsters, dinosaurs, crocodiles, dogs, ducks, amphibians, cats, mice, foxes, wolves, pheasants, penguins, and hedgehogs but you know what we are missing?

Alternatively, we could get BWD and get our first living marshmallow.

But seriously, what does a Waddle Dee even qualify as? Is it classified as a mammal or a amphibian?

D

Deleted member

Oh, when you mentioned miscellaneous, I thought you meant he would have everything, but would be by himself. Sorry about that. That doesn't fit anyway.
It's all good my dude I can see how you would assume such.

D

Deleted member

The more I see people talk about Ultimate's online, the more I get hesitant to try it again, lol.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We get geckos here. They are called Yamori https://ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ニホンヤモリ

The name is derived from house and to protect. Since they eat nasty insects and such. I often find them in my closest, pantry, and one fell on top of my daughter’s head when she was two weeks old o_0

I also get big centipedes and huntsman spiders. And foxes. And weasels. And raccoon dogs. And pheasants. And feral cats. And egrets. And ducks. And monkeys. And deer. And the occasional black bear.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So I open up the thread after dinner and it looks like a National Geographic.

What's up.

D

Deleted member

The more I see people talk about Ultimate's online, the more I get hesitant to try it again, lol.
Eh this just sounds like salt

Unless it's laggy or on a bs stage if somebody is beating you by "spamming" then you're probably doing something wrong and they're doing something right

D

Deleted member

Eh this just sounds like salt

Unless it's laggy or on a bs stage if somebody is beating you by "spamming" then you're probably doing something wrong and they're doing something right
He's been saying that it's been lagging a ton for him lately, even with a wired connection.

TBH I feel like you have to play Arenas in this game to get the most out of the online. Quick Play just in general feels super busted with poor systems like GSP and "preffered rules". :drshrug:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

We already have that though:

Probably because of my scaly ***!!!

He looks like he's reaching up for help. Either that or waving hi.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom