• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
No one has mentioned TEH PH1R3 yet?:roymelee::4feroy::ultroy:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
My dad fed me SOOOOO much freshwater fish that I’ve just gotten sick of it and I can’t really stomach any other kind of seafood.
When I was a kid my parents had a great idea of getting a flock of hens for our backyard so they could dig up weeds and insects while also providing us with fresh eggs. At one point we had a dozen hens in our back yard for a family of five. We didn't sell those eggs, just held onto them until we ate them or they went bad. I think you can imagine how quickly I became of eating eggs all the time. Although I love a good breakfast burrito to this day, I still can't eat straight omelettes without forcing myself to. Hard boiled eggs are also really unappealing to me.

Eventually we moved out to the town I live in right now and weren't able to bring the hens with us, so we found a guy who'd take them off our hands. He owned and orchard that they'd have free range of. Honestly that arrangement was better for everyone. The birds had a bigger enclosure to explore with more weeds, insects and snails to eat up and I finally got to stop eating eggs all the freaking time.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
as long as we're talking about food, I may as well bring up Pumpkin Pie (even if it's a desert or whatever).

imo, pumpkin pie is so good, I have a hard time caring about even trying other pie.

Store-bought Pumpkin Pie tastes weird, though, at least in my town. I really just like my family's homemade pies.

...as for a non-pastry dish, I don't really know, I'll eat just about any food, as long as it's not from the hospital I stayed in last summer. I'm fond of pasta like spaghetti and stuff like that, meatloaf, lots of other foods...

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Well I'm glad that page is over.

I'm too old for this ****.

D

Deleted member

Also both Darkest Dungeon and Hollow Knight had their sequels announced this month within the span of a week.
I think I may have hit a level of indie game nirvana I never knew existed until now.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Do you guys remember the very first character you thought:

“hey, this character should be in Smash?”

For me, it was Mewtwo in Smash 64.
For me it was Palutena in Brawl.

I thought Green Haired Magic Lady looked cool, and she was in Smash 4.

It was pretty short lived though since my next target was Isaac ever since.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
as long as we're talking about food, I may as well bring up Pumpkin Pie (even if it's a desert or whatever).

imo, pumpkin pie is so good, I have a hard time caring about even trying other pie.

Store-bought Pumpkin Pie tastes weird, though, at least in my town. I really just like my family's homemade pies.

...as for a non-pastry dish, I don't really know, I'll eat just about any food, as long as it's not from the hospital I stayed in last summer. I'm fond of pasta like spaghetti and stuff like that, meatloaf, lots of other foods...
I don't like any kind of pie. It makes me sick...

(Again, please feel free to @ me!)

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Lyndis. Back when I was a wee little Idon, I thought to myself "wow, I can't wait to do all this in Smash!"

... still waiting by the way.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

Pretty sure it was Sonic in Melee. I don't remember clamoring for new characters during Smash 64.

D

Deleted member

Back in my day, memes did not even exist!
Memes were relevant in the late 2000's.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
it's funny, earlier I was discussing old ass memes in a discord server

like O RLY, Salad Fingers, that heckin Badger song, YTMND...man those were the days

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Pac-Man in Brawl

I found it weird that he was never included in that game, as he made lots of sense to me, as a third party character, given his legacy, and such

Let's just say I started getting my hopes up, when Bandai Namco was announced as the developer of Smash 4...

Then he officially got announced at E3 2014... I was in maximum hype overdrive.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Y'all ever see a fan theory, laugh at how silly it is, read the explanation, and slowly start to realize it makes sense?

Because I'm going through that right now and oh my god.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Y'all ever see a fan theory, laugh at how silly it is, read the explanation, and slowly start to realize it makes sense?

What specific fan theory are you talking about?

Roberk

Smash Champion

Lemme guess... Byleth is Formotiis?

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Bro Chick-Fil-A went hard as HELL today. Okay so we were in the drive-thru and they got it wrong. That's fine it's chill we were still there so we handed it back and these ******* give us THREE BAGS full of nuggets and fries and a sandwich and I literally felt so blessed. Jesus lord boy. ******* are afraid I'm starving myself when my ass just ate a solid 18+ count nugget. Thanks

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

You mean any discussion regarding Kingdom Hearts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom